What are y'all working on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are y'all working on?

I wanna see projects or recent buys! I had a super bad problem with impulse buying vehicles,especially if its a screaming deal lol just curious if anyone else shares my addiction.
    Right now i have 3 main projects and ill list them below with build plans i have so far
    My 91 cb7-well,you'll find out why I'm doing this soon,but it's going to be a derby car. Gonna strip it down and prep it over winter time. Also,i will gladly trade my good parts for not so good parts like doors and fenders,I'll make another post for part trading when i get to that step though lol
    My 91 chevy 1500-aka "Black Bastard" is getting lots of love and affection this winter,stripping it to the frame,building bigger c notches with bag mounts,raise the bed floor up 6in,body it,custom control arms and bag mounts up front,5gal tank,2 compressors,viair(i think lol) 2800 series bags(iirc) tons of body and rust work,paint,and interior..gonna find an old bel air or impala dash to put in it and i might LS swap it(even though i hate them)
    ANNNNND last of my projects and definitely the easiest,my 92 cb7 im buying tomorrow. Found a screaming deal on craigslist and made room for it lol. Car supposedly needs a timing belt,guy said it stopped running and lost all power when his son was driving,they got it towed home and didnt touch it for 2 years,we'll find out tomorrow what all i need! Car has 180k,5spd,all original except exhaust. Im stoked lol
    Follow me on IG to see my builds/pics
    dmfb919

yea im a sucker for craigslist deals. i almost bought a 84 volvo with a 454 chevy motor in it lol. he only wanted 1000 bucks.

i got hella projects going as well.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Whaaaaa? I’d have bought that! Was it worth asking price? Or rusty?
      Last edited by F22Chris; 12-25-2017, 01:12 AM.

Comment

That sounds absolutely insane. I need it lol I've always wanted to build a 940 wagon with a 1jz or LS in it,a 454 sounds like an ultimate sleeper though,probably barely fits under the hood lol
        dmfb919

Comment

yea...but im going to be getting a 90 miata for some barter work next year. California is running out of room for all my cars lmao

chi, you get the cb7 yet?
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Yeah i got it a week ago today,found out the timing belt was broke so now I'm assuming that a valve is bent..still an alright car,even better christmas present lol. Now I'm deciding if i should get another f22 or find an h22
            dmfb919

Comment

There is an H22A4 in a 1997 Prelude at the U Pull and Pay in Cincinnati; can't vouch for how good it is; the car appeared pretty intact when I first saw it. 170K or so on the clock if I remember correctly.
              90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
              08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Our lawnmower slung a rod a few days ago
                Last edited by bassrock234; 01-04-2018, 04:20 PM.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Working...
                X