sideswipe : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC Delete

Well, my best friend and I removed my AC last night to make room for some new goodies. We did a complete delete meaning the compressor, lines, wiring harness, brackets, etc....... Only thing I didn't get out was the box behind the dash which I'm gonna get to tomorrow after work. Didn't have the camera with me today so I'm gonna take some pics tomorrow, but damn there was alot of crap that came out of my engine bay last night! Looks so much better now though, can't wait till I get my new toys to go in there. Stay tuned on the pics.
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Now you need to put the battery in the trunk.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
      "The Turtle"
      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
        Now you need to put the battery in the trunk.
        Already on the list of to do's man.

Comment

Yeah I need to do that as well, plus need to rewire my speakers too.
          Dude I'm picking up a DC header tomorrow for 45 bucks. It's actually in pretty good condition just needs a lil tlc and boom, it'll look better than new.

"The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
            Yeah I need to do that as well, plus need to rewire my speakers too.
            Dude I'm picking up a DC header tomorrow for 45 bucks. It's actually in pretty good condition just needs a lil tlc and boom, it'll look better than new.
            i take it thats you getting it off of carolinahondas.com nice pick up man. i say sand them down then respray them a nice color.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              i take it thats you getting it off of carolinahondas.com nice pick up man. i say sand them down then respray them a nice color.
              Lol yeah, I couldn't pass that up. Prob paint it white consdering i alredy have that color.

"The Turtle"
              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

AC Delete Pics

I took out the condenser today from behind the glovebox so now my delete is 100% and as promised here are the new pics of my engine bay.....

Looks like I have enough clearance now for my future mod ...

Anybody know if Honda makes a plug for where the ac lines used to go through the firewall?

Was told I can unplug/remove this vacuum line, anybody know for sure?

Just a couple extra pics, check out the mileage........and still going strong!

Thanks for looking, later.
                Last edited by sideswipe; 02-09-2009, 10:26 PM.

Comment

dont take out that vacuum line. keep it.

and ima need your help with taking out my A/C lines too. what tool did you use to get that ones off the firewall with?

Comment

dont take out that vacuum line. keep it.

and ima need your help with taking out my A/C lines too. what tool did you use to get that ones off the firewall with?

What's up man, when I come up your way next weekend I'll help you get everything out if you want. It's really not that bad to do and you'd be amazed at how much crap will be removed when it's done. It's definitely easier/quicker to do w/2 people though. How about a trade, ac removal for headlight blackhousing, sound fair?

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                      What's up man, when I come up your way next weekend I'll help you get everything out if you want. It's really not that bad to do and you'd be amazed at how much crap will be removed when it's done. It's definitely easier/quicker to do w/2 people though. How about a trade, ac removal for headlight blackhousing, sound fair?
                      lol. thats cool. you take out the A/C and lines and ill black house your headlights

Comment

Yeah it's not that hard. I literally just took out my compressor and the two lines hooked to it. Took me about an hr or so, if you know what your doing you could get the compressor out in under 30 mins. Took me a min to figure out how to get it out, just watch your rad.

"The Turtle"
                        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

lol. thats cool. you take out the A/C and lines and ill black house your headlights

Done! I'll ride up next weekend (21st or 22nd) to get it done, ask homeboy if he can tint my windows while I'm up there too aight. Maybe I can get Tony to come up that weekend too so I can get that P12 from him and we can have a little Underground throwdown dude! I'll see if Mike wants to ride up too. Later.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                            Done! I'll ride up next weekend (21st or 22nd) to get it done, ask homeboy if he can tint my windows while I'm up there too aight. Maybe I can get Tony to come up that weekend too so I can get that P12 from him and we can have a little Underground throwdown dude! I'll see if Mike wants to ride up too. Later.
                            thats cool. good luck trying to get tony up here tho. lol. j/k.

Comment

thats cool. good luck trying to get tony up here tho. lol. j/k.
                              shut your face slut
                              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Went down to Honda after work today to get a plug for where my AC lines ran through my firewall but dude didn't have crap. Anybody have any ideas, I'm thinking about just throwing a decal over it for now till I find something better, I don't know.
                                Last edited by sideswipe; 02-10-2009, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X