Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 93 cb7 lx sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 93 cb7 lx sedan

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    I welcome comments...please tell me what you think even if it's not the most positive. I love this car. It's my $750 car that could...that WILL!..
    Last edited by Cragelarson83; 04-26-2017, 11:10 PM.

Nice! Particularly for $750. Share a few particulars; did you do the mods or pick it up that way?

Edit: I saw your other thread, so you've done most of the mods. I love how clean the engine bay is compared to many that look like they've washed the engine with dirty oil then drove on dirt roads.
    Last edited by Fleetw00d; 04-27-2017, 12:21 AM.
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
      Nice! Particularly for $750. Share a few particulars; did you do the mods or pick it up that way?

Edit: I saw your other thread, so you've done most of the mods. I love how clean the engine bay is compared to many that look like they've washed the engine with dirty oil then drove on dirt roads.
      Yeah I have done all the mods myself other than the exhaust of course. Thanks a lot I appreciate your comment. To me the motor almost looks too clean like either it's been replaced or it was hot Tanked. I don't really know. It appears as if everything's been replaced with OEM Parts too. I got it from a guy that said it was his mom's car. He said it was a garage kept and then when he got it he tinted the windows to keep the interior in good shape. which once I get my back seats back in and everything I will post some pics of the Interior because honestly I've never seen a cb7 that has this clean of interior without replacing anything. My next mod is going to be the legend hood struts. I ordered a new set online but they didn't come with the pivot joint mounts that attach to the hood so I don't know what I'm going to do about that other than hit up a junk yard and see if there is any Legends in it. Another thing I want to do very badly is paint the high beam housing with the yellow tint paint. I just don't want to mess it up and not be able to drive it because this is my only car. Lol. But like I said thanks for your compliment I appreciate it very much I'm hoping other people will see it too. compliments like yours are what keeps me going.

Comment

Pick up a second set of headlights; tint those to your satisfaction, then you can swap them in quickly.
        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
          Pick up a second set of headlights; tint those to your satisfaction, then you can swap them in quickly.
          I do have a extra set...duh...idk why i didn't think of that..I've got a ton of parts in my garage.. All i ever think about is the motor and not the boxes of parts. Lol.. Thanks for opening my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cragelarson83 View Post
            [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
            [IMG][/IMG]
            I welcome comments...please tell me what you think even if it's not the most positive. I love this car. It's my $750 car that could...that WILL!..
            Love how clean it is, the body looks near perfect in your pictures!
            I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Originally posted by GTRON View Post
              Love how clean it is, the body looks near perfect in your pictures!
              Yeah the body is near perfect. But on the driver's side the idiot that I bought it from was backing up with his door open and completely messed up the driver's door I think if you click on my pictures it takes you to my bucket in Photobucket and you can see that side the fender has been replaced and just needs to be painted and I found a door at the junkyard just waiting to be able to get enough money together to pick it up. Well actually trying to take care of the bigger issues other than the Cosmetics so hopefully that door is still there. But to be 100% honest as far as the motor goes I just sprayed some 3M engine cleaner and sprayed it off and that's what it looked like no scrubbing involved or anything. I keep asking if that is just too clean for a car with 175000 miles or if maybe it was just well kept but I doubt that. Any suggestions on my cb7 are definitely going to get looked at and thought about period especially things that aren't too bad on the wallet and are custom I would love to do... I'm going to go through the beginner appearance thread right now and make sure that I just didn't ask a question that has been answered a million times LOL

Comment

So clean..I love how the block just shines looking through the header.

Any idea of the suspension setup? It has a nice height to it. Not too low.
                Keep Pushing..

Comment

Originally posted by G. Wiffington View Post
                  So clean..I love how the block just shines looking through the header.

Any idea of the suspension setup? It has a nice height to it. Not too low.
                  Thanks for your comment. My suspension setup right now is temporary very temporary I just have Ground Control coil sleeves on my stock shocks. I think it's setup close to a 3"drop in the front and 2.75" for the rear. The ride isn't incredibly bad but my shocks were also almost new. I will be going through my suspension within the next month and I will post pictures on here when I do.

Comment

damn that is one clean engine bay! did you clean it yourself or did it come that way?

Comment

Originally posted by dcelf View Post
                      damn that is one clean engine bay! did you clean it yourself or did it come that way?
                      I used 3m engine cleaner/degreaser. I think that either the motor has been replaced or the previous owners took real good care if it. I wish i knew for sure.

Comment

you used the engine cleaner on the entire engine bay, or just the engine itself?
                        im asking because not only the engine, but everything else under the hood looks almost factory clean.

Comment

Dang! I can almost detect that new car smell.
                          ==========================
                          1991 Accord Lemons Race Car, "The Minnow" RIP
                          1993 Accord Lemons Race Car, "SpaceEx Starship"
                          Neuspeed Race Springs, Koni Sports, Acura CL Rear Sway Bar,
                          Adj Upper Control Arms -3.0deg front, -2.0 deg rear
                          M2A4 Trans, Cusco 1-way Limited Slip Differential, Stage 2 Clutch and 11lb flywheel. A4 Header, 2" exhaust all the way back, catalyst delete, delta 262 grind, glasspack muffler, PT6 ECU.
                          Acura CL3.0 Brakes Front and Rear, Raybestos St43 Pads, Redline 600 Brake Fluid

Comment

What did you do with the runoff from cleaning the engine bay? I wanted to do this but I don't want oily sludge running down the gutter or draining into the lawn.
                            ==========================
                            1991 Accord Lemons Race Car, "The Minnow" RIP
                            1993 Accord Lemons Race Car, "SpaceEx Starship"
                            Neuspeed Race Springs, Koni Sports, Acura CL Rear Sway Bar,
                            Adj Upper Control Arms -3.0deg front, -2.0 deg rear
                            M2A4 Trans, Cusco 1-way Limited Slip Differential, Stage 2 Clutch and 11lb flywheel. A4 Header, 2" exhaust all the way back, catalyst delete, delta 262 grind, glasspack muffler, PT6 ECU.
                            Acura CL3.0 Brakes Front and Rear, Raybestos St43 Pads, Redline 600 Brake Fluid

Comment

Originally posted by ukemike View Post

What did you do with the runoff from cleaning the engine bay? I wanted to do this but I don't want oily sludge running down the gutter or draining into the lawn.
                              I went to the local self wash and did the real dirty work. Then used diluted Simple green to get what was missed. I think the motor was replaced not long ago because I've never got one this clean and its always one of the first things I've done with all my cars. This car is just extra super clean. The interior is just as clean. Its my daily so once i get a chance to get the interior where i like it enough to share you'll all get a glimpse of a diamond in the rough. This car had had its quirks but it's expected when you pay $750.

Comment

Working...
                              X