Buy My Stuff!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy My Stuff!!!

Ok, the time has come where I will FINALLY be organizing the sale of all my CB7 stuff. The car is gone, and I have no desire to get another anytime soon... so everything I have is going to be up for sale. This is stuff that I've been collecting for 12-13 years, most of which I never even got to use!
    Anything on this list is still available. I will edit it as things get sold or added. Anything else mentioned in this thread that isn't on the list has been sold. All prices are in USD.

Here's a mostly-comprehensive list. I'll add to it once I discover more stuff hidden in the basement and around the house. Prices and pictures will be added as I get around to it. If an item appears as a link, click it for a more detailed description and a price. For the time being, I'll gladly entertain reasonable offers on anything not priced.
    Nothing is sold until cash is in hand. When things are sold, they will be removed from the list... so everything here is still available.

-AEM adjustable H22A cam gears.

-Eaton M45 supecharger (from a Mercedes Benz)

-DSM 450cc blue top injectors

-Innovatek CD/DVD player with screen and remote (two separate units... I've never used the screen)
    -Generic lower ball joints and tie rod ends (they make great paperweights)
    -Replacement driver's side outer tail light (to replace the aquarium currently on the car.)
    -Used Avital alarm (used, never installed on my car)

-Rear 5 lug hubs from a V6 Accord
    -Bronze H22A valve cover
    -H22A head with stock cams (one distributor mounting tab is broken. still usable)
    -H22A block (Bare. acid dipped. It's been in my shed for years, so it will need some restoration.)
    -Replacement hood. Painted green with Rustoleum. Still in good shape.
    -Mk3 Supra spoiler (thought it would be fun to try to mount it on the CB... never did try.)
    -Wings West Widemouth front bumper
    -Used rubber door molding
    -Prelude bits that came with my swap... axles, shift cables, etc...

WHEELS

2 sets of 17x7.5 +38 Falken Hanabi wheels (these may not be for sale.) One set is in good condition, polished rim and gold face. One set is in poor condition, 3 silver wheels with welded cracks in the barrels, 1 bronze wheel that is well acquainted with the curb.
    1 set of 16x7 +40 Konig Traction wheels, scuffed, corroded, one barrel cracked (but repairable)
    1 set of 16x7 (offset unknown) Enkei RS6 wheels, corrosion and minor scuffs, one wheel bent (does not hold air. repairable)
    1 set of OEM CB7 6 spoke "10th Anniversary Edition" wheels in good condition
    Probably at least one full set of OEM steelies.

Interested in the Autometer 4303 boost gauge. Cheapest I found them online for is $72.95 plus shipping. Would you take $65 shipped to 52245?

Comment

Are the AEM adjustable H22A cam gears different colors or is one upside down?
      And how much for the Blizzgrille?

thanks

Comment

Sweet, my Lemons car needs the Phantom Grip LSD. How much?

Comment

Damn, Deeve, a whole section just to sell your car? maybe the Facebook group is right, the power has finally gone to your head!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
            Interested in the Autometer 4303 boost gauge. Cheapest I found them online for is $72.95 plus shipping. Would you take $65 shipped to 52245?
            Absolutely.

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
            Are the AEM adjustable H22A cam gears different colors or is one upside down?
            And how much for the Blizzgrille?

thanks
            The gears are two different colors. One silver, and one blue. The silver one is scored on the front, where it says AEM. Doesn't obscure anything important, and doesn't look to be deep enough to cause any issues. These were among the first things I bought for my car back in 2004...

Not sure on a price for the blizzgrille yet.

Originally posted by Tishock View Post
            Sweet, my Lemons car needs the Phantom Grip LSD. How much?
            I need to look and see how much they're worth. It's never been used, though it's been sitting on a shelf in the basement for a few years.

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
            Damn, Deeve, a whole section just to sell your car? maybe the Facebook group is right, the power has finally gone to your head!

Shut up, you douchebag bully!

Comment

Might be interested in the CD/DVD player, if you could get some pictures, that would be great.
              I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Price on the Delta cams?
                MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

They MAY be sold to another member that contacted me months ago. I have to contact them first. If they're no longer interested, they'll be $150 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

Comment

Also interested in the Delta cams.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                    JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Deev, might be interested in alarm and oem rims, have pics? thanks

Also congrats on getting married!

Comment

Originally posted by spade View Post
                        Deev, might be interested in alarm and oem rims, have pics? thanks

Also congrats on getting married!
                        Thank you, sir!

I can get pics, probably when I get back (the craziness has begun... we're currently frosting 144 cupcakes as I'm typing this!)

Comment

Ah yes and grats on the wedding, now get your ass back to frosting those cup cakes!!!
                          MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Potentially interested in the Progress rear sway bar. Price shipped to say Colorado?

Comment

Interested in the grill. It's one of the pieces I have wanted since joining 10 years ago!
                              90 LX (R.I.P.) http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137301
                              91 EX (DD) http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142483

Comment

Working...
                              X