Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Post your "Custom Audio" Pics here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post your "Custom Audio" Pics here

I wanna see whats out there and what people have in their cars, Heres what i have so far... just got the car a week ago

Not sure where the my other pics are, my amp is mounted in the left corner of the trunk and my sub is mounted to the underside of the rear deck. The car is currently buried under two feet of snow at my work waiting for a timing belt/water pump. Once I start driving it again, I have an OEM stereo bracket to modify so the deck stays better. Still have to figure out how to mount my cigar lighter, out of four cars I have none have that plate

Comment

I replaced my origional 1990 tape deck after I got the car a year ago.
      Bought a JVC blue tooth stereo to play music from my phone. It works ok, had slightly more watts per channel than other decks.

Ripped out the factory paper speakers that where falling apart that where all 6.5 inch if I recall correctly, and went with like 5-1/4 up front and 6x9 in the back like the EX-R accords here, but relatively inexpensive off brand speakers from one of those flea market type places but they actually sounds great. Stereo does need an AMP in my opinion to get more bass and so forth as the RMS of the speakers are a lot more than the deck output.

All Inexpensive. Even got the deck on sale.

I got a bracket to size down the front speakers and used zip ties for now to put in bigger 6x9s in the back until I track down the right pods from the wreckers. Good old zip ties.

You can see the 6x9's zip tied sticking up lol Seems to work fine.

Comment

Just got this deck last week on clearance at wal-mart. Thinking about getting a new one with red illumination because changing out the LEDs seems far too tedious. This weekend I'll be replacing the dash lights with red LEDs.

RIP my last two CB7s.
        New rides:
        '82 Volvo 245 drift project
        '87 Volvo 244 daily
        Born2DieApparel.com

Comment

Originally posted by ADD/Andy View Post
          Not sure where the my other pics are, my amp is mounted in the left corner of the trunk and my sub is mounted to the underside of the rear deck. The car is currently buried under two feet of snow at my work waiting for a timing belt/water pump. Once I start driving it again, I have an OEM stereo bracket to modify so the deck stays better. Still have to figure out how to mount my cigar lighter, out of four cars I have none have that plate

My car is missing the cig lighter support as well..I think it comes from people removing the old OEM stereo and placing the new head unit in. If it's done improperly I should say. I bought mine without a stereo but it had an Aftermarket unit previously installed so go figure.

Comment

Ha. If you are going to spam at least put something we can use...

I have to find pics of my audio build(s). They are interesting to say the least.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

dream meet

wish it were possible to add 2 days to the calender and have everyone meet up from this website. i'd love to see what people have done with their cars.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneAccord View Post
                My car is missing the cig lighter support as well..I think it comes from people removing the old OEM stereo and placing the new head unit in. If it's done improperly I should say. I bought mine without a stereo but it had an Aftermarket unit previously installed so go figure.
                Still looking for a way to fix the lighter support as well. The circular notches on the support seem to big to fit through the dash portion.

Comment

My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Love the rim/tire combo. What are those?

Comment

It's a work in progress. It works, just have to finish the cosmetics

Comment

Working...
                      X