Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Favorite Audio Manufactuer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite is ALPINE and HERTZ...

Comment

Pioneer all day long.

Comment

I've always been a fan of Pioneer/premier and Alpine.
        I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
        Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        My coupe!!!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
        Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Polk!

Comment

Alpine... nothing else..
            1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
            2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
            3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
            4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
            5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

I'm an oldschool guy.

Pre-2000 Alpine decks...

Pre-2000 USAmps(preferred), kicker XS or ZR, soundstream reference or RF power amps.

AUDIOCONTROL signal processors(anything else is wasting your time&money)

Subs aren't really that important...as long as they move air.

The stuff I don't like:crap available at Walmart.

Comment

Apline head units, and JL for subs and amps.

Been using them since I had a big wheel.

:Back In Business...

Comment

sony gt500 head unit
                  Infinity Reference all around
                  ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

As far as subs i love power acoustik. everything else is pioneer. best combo ever.

Comment

Mtx

Comment

Just have to throw in my two cents. When it comes to head units I think Alpine are pretty much bomb. I did a lot of research before I had mine but I stuck with mainstream brands for the most part. I had heard and seen alpine head units before but for what ever reason I decided to go kenwood don't get me wrong kenwood is great and sounds awesome but alpine is sooo much easier to navigate.

Comment

Car audio - Pioneer
                          Home audio - Pioneer / Wharfedale

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Cd Player's are panasonic or pioneer. Subs and amps are kicker and JL audio. My gf has 2 kickers and a cheap sony xplod stereo. I have a pioneer 5900 and 1 kicker. Hers may thump harder in the long run but when it comes to sound my kills hers. The head unit makes the stereo!

Don't Act Like You're Not Impressed!-Ron Burgundy
                            Gamertag journeyman846

Comment

Always liked Alpine, but now am into Pioneer. Really like the in dash navigation.
                              Previous: '92 Accord EX Coupe

Sold To: zack_odom

Comment

Alpine is deff the way to go!!! alpine 6 by 9s alpine amp 2) mr550 and 2 ls kickers is deff a nice sound for the sedan cb7

Comment

Working...
                                X