Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

DBSharp's Turbo Fabrication thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats how a broke college student fixes a broken motor mount! AND I get a massage every time I drive!
    spin city

Comment

damn d...
      New paint job and bumper 8/8/11
      tsx retrofit
      f22b dohc boosted
      custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

I spin tires so much smoother now! no more wheel hop when spinning in second gear!
        spin city

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharp View Post
          i Spin Tires So Much Smoother Now! No More Wheel Hop When Spinning In Second Gear!
          Nice!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

uh oh, I just found out some serious info!
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

Dam dude you can leave us hanging with just that!
              spin city

Comment

Hey your help is needed asap...I installed my f22b dohc butttt...the pistons hit my spark plug one and bent it...all rods are secured and engine turns but stops then I can turn in the other direction fine then it stops again after a few revolutions
                what headgasket did you use

f22b dohc
                f22b1 block
                wiseco 596m85 pistons
                h22 rods
                honda 5 layer ml head gaskets
                tsx retrofit
                f22b dohc boosted
                custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

good god! your pistons should be in the hole. your sparkplug should be nowhere near hitting your piston. what spark plugs are you running and how much was your block/ head shaved?

ps Turned boost up to 12 lbs, car now spins through 2nd by just pressing down the pedal.... and i got bigger injectors and intercooler waiting to be installed.
                  spin city

Comment

ps Turned boost up to 12 lbs, car now spins through 2nd by just pressing down the pedal.... and i got bigger injectors and intercooler waiting to be installed.
                    nice!

Comment

good god! your pistons should be in the hole. your sparkplug should be nowhere near hitting your piston. what spark plugs are you running and how much was your block/ head shaved?

I caught the problem just in time..there was a piece of metal in cylinder one...I took it out and all is good now
                      there you go

Last edited by Gtseviper; 10-11-2010, 11:12 PM.
                      tsx retrofit
                      f22b dohc boosted
                      custom gauges pods

Comment

spin city

Comment

that means the engine is back together and running..lol...I took the foreign object out of cylinder one
                          tsx retrofit
                          f22b dohc boosted
                          custom gauges pods

Comment

danny, ur car sucks!
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

I know, I know...... slow POS!
                              I got a shitty youtube ripper video up. This is on the DSM 450s maxed the fuck out! Had a lot of ass in the car too...
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1HUq3OF5sk

Thats ok though I got something new up my sleeve....

I got it tuned up to about 14 psi right now.... in 2nd gear traction doesn't stand a chance. I'm want to get out this weekend and street tune it until I run out injector or turbo. I might just see 20 psi......
                              spin city

Comment

Sick!

What kind of injectors are you running now? are those decapped?

Comment

Working...
                                X