Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1991 Honda Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 Honda Accord SE

Hey guys I wanted to share my 91 SE, I made a thread a while back but it was really bad and I only uploaded a couple of pictures. As of now my CB has been asleep for a long time and I decided to bring it back to life since i miss driving it therefore I figured I'd make a new thread along with the updates that will be made to it from now on.

This is how it looked the first week I had it.

The first day lowered.

A few mods later
    New fog lights, legend bumper lip, diamond racing wheels, hood bra, purple fog light tint, front upper strut bar, camber kit, new intake, all around window visors (except sun roof), and a few things here and there.

Unfortunately thats not the way it sits now, like I said I had to park it and get a more reliable car. So I got an 07 Jeep Commander, but the CB still gets some love.

[URL=http://s975.photobucket.com/user/jortega947/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsnd0iiuoh.jpeg.html][IMG]

I plan on fixing a lot of the body work, get a better suspension and a lot of little defects to bring it back to its glory.

So you bought a jeep, because your accord was unreliable something isn't making sense here lol

Comment

Haha ^^^ I thought the same thing.

Was that an OEM color for a 91 SE or was it repainted? I don't recall that color and I do not think I have ever seen it in person.
      Is that an OEM spoiler or the OEM SE coupe spoiler without the deck 3rd brake light?

Comment

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
        So you bought a jeep, because your accord was unreliable something isn't making sense here lol
        Haha reliable in the sense that I could take it anywhere in the country side and then in town I wouldn't have to worry about the places I was entering. And just something with some air bags maybe lol

Comment

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
          Haha ^^^ I thought the same thing.

Was that an OEM color for a 91 SE or was it repainted? I don't recall that color and I do not think I have ever seen it in person.
          Is that an OEM spoiler or the OEM SE coupe spoiler without the deck 3rd brake light?
          I believe it is the OEM color I'm the 3rd owner and when I bought it from my dads friend he said he had gotten it from and old couple that bought it brand new. The color is Solaris Silver Metallic NH-536M.
          The spoiler has been on the car since I've got it, but I'm not sure if it's OEM because the car does have a deck 3rd brake light and the spoiler also has a brake light. But only the spoiler lights up when i brake. So maybe it was added by someone.

Comment

Installed side markers today, Both now working.

Comment

I got these a couple of days ago, and I had some free time today to installed them.

Comment

I was surprised that you got another car to drive because of "reliable" lol.
                Well... if you want a really good daily driver, I would lower it, but not that much. x)

Comment

Originally posted by 209mc View Post
                  I was surprised that you got another car to drive because of "reliable" lol.
                  Well... if you want a really good daily driver, I would lower it, but not that much. x)

I got the jeep because I just needed a car that I could take anywhere, plus I use it to haul a trailer when I need it for work.
                  And do you mean lowering the CB? Because it's already really low it scrapes everywhere, or do you mean lowering the jeep? haha I don't think I would like to lower my jeep

Comment

Yo I like the way your CB sits on these steelies, such a ********* feeling or smth. good condition!

Comment

Originally posted by Kryuga View Post
                      Yo I like the way your CB sits on these steelies, such a ********* feeling or smth. good condition!

Thanks man, appreciate it

Comment

Any interior pics? I love the way it sits with the diamonds. Any reason for no flares on the front?
                        1991 Lsv Da9 - Project Boost
                        1992 Virgin Ex - Daily + All black Gutz an things..

Comment

Originally posted by sayumm View Post
                          Any interior pics? I love the way it sits with the diamonds. Any reason for no flares on the front?
                          This is how it was for a while

But then I took the driver side seat out and installed OEM seat back as you see here.

And I didn't installed the front flares because when I was test fitting I noticed that they would get ripped off as I turn.

Comment

Sorry I meant to put this picture.

Comment

Pretty dope man, I like the wheels are those Diamond?
                              For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

Working...
                              X