Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1991 Honda Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BreckAConner View Post
    Pretty dope man, I like the wheels are those Diamond?
    Thanks and yes sir, they are 15x8 in 195/50R 82V tires.

Comment

I got this out of messing with a photoshot app lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hella CB7 View Post
        I got this out of messing with a photoshot app lol

Looks horrible Nice car you got there tho! Keep up with the nice progress!

Comment

Lol thanks

Comment

Keep it on the Euros.

Comment

It's been a while since I've posted anything but here is some updates.

Replace both sides

Painted the whole bottom with undercarriage paint

Also got these and as you see in the other pictures the coilovers are missing

And I got these in the mail today

Comment

I'm debating getting the hood bra. How do you like it? I've heard some mixed reviews on its functionality.

Comment

Originally posted by TKizzll View Post
                  I'm debating getting the hood bra. How do you like it? I've heard some mixed reviews on its functionality.
                  Go for it! I like the look of it, tho it might be because I've never had one on my own car...

To OP: Did you clean up the bottom/wheel arches good before you painted them?

Comment

Originally posted by CB3F20A2 View Post
                    Go for it! I like the look of it, tho it might be because I've never had one on my own car...

To OP: Did you clean up the bottom/wheel arches good before you painted them?
                    Yeah I like it, it gives the car a different look with it on and it protects the hood from getting hit with little rocks and such.

And I power washed the bottom/wheel arches and let it dry for a couple of days before I painted it.

Comment

So I was able to put these on already

And this is how the car sits as of now

Comment

Don't go too low or else you'll be hitting those rear control arms on the knuckle.
                        Originally posted by Mishakol129
                        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                          Don't go too low or else you'll be hitting those rear control arms on the knuckle.
                          If I do decide to go lower later, what should I do? Should I get shorter control arms?
                          I'm not trying to be a copy cat or anything but I got these control arms because a member here was using them and I really liked the way the car sat and the stance it had, but maybe he got away with it because he had some negative camber and his wheels were tucking and flush that's why I liked it the look of it.

Comment

If you plan to run an obscene amount of camber, these should do fine. If you plan to run a modest amount of camber, you'll need the bent version of these control arms. I don't believe Wicked Tuning offers them, but SPC does.

Originally posted by Mishakol129
                            Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

I prefer the stock wheels and tires opposed to the stretched ones... but that's just me.

As far as the color, that is a factory color unique to the 91 SE. It is also the only CB to come with black leather interior from the factory. Each of the SE models had colors unique to the model. There was this silver and a bluish color on the 91 and Geneva Green Pearl and a champagne color on the 93. Other than the Solaris Silver/black leather, they all came with tan leather interiors if I recall correctly.
                              Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                              Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

[QUOTE=dj_ender;3258617]If you plan to run an obscene amount of camber, these should do fine. If you plan to run a modest amount of camber, you'll need the bent version of these control arms. I don't believe Wicked Tuning offers them, but SPC does.

Yeah that masked sense, thanks for the advice
                                And is there a way to avoid the tire wear when having camber or is it unavoidable?

Comment

Working...
                                X