No announcement yet.

Coming back for more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the 92 timeline for obd 1 was universal to Honda... all civics, interga (civics) and preludes are obd0 until 92.
    Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Indeed. Every single one of them.
      What is interesting is that some 1990's had different ECUs which flashed an LED on the ECU instead of the CEL.

I haven't a clue what mine had in stock form as I had done a PT6 ECU for awhile which did nothing and then your old PT3 which was from a 92 (I had long since sold my original PT3). I honestly don't know if my car flashed the CEL or not since I never had a CEL during my ownership.

My Mom's '90 EX definitely flashed the CEL as I remember pulling a code from a primary O2 sensor heater way back in the day.

Comment

I think it was just the earliest 90s that had the LED. All were obd1, though. Same plugs through all 4 years. Obd0 has a different plug.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          I think it was just the earliest 90s that had the LED. All were obd1, though. Same plugs through all 4 years. Obd0 has a different plug.
          Yeah, the 90's had a few other 1990 parts. Always interesting how things change during production runs.

Comment

Bump because I filed my taxes.

I'm serious about the $$ for whomever finds me the unicorn. (The car I actually buy.)
            More money the cheaper the car. ($50 minimum!)
            Unless I beat y'all to it, in which case, I still need wheels!
            Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5976903030.html

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
              A CB9 '91 EX auto in white with blue interior (red seat inserts? looks kinda cool, never seen that before... might just be the lighting/camera). All CBs are OBD1, as mentioned, unless you're still against the early years
              Working a.c. check
              NO RUST check; paint looks solid. *EDIT - just noticed what looks to be chipped paint on the passenger D-pillar; silver underneath though, not rust
              No serious body damage I see a small dent on the driver fender, some scuffing on the rear bumper, and it looks to have the typical (but slightly) sagging front bumper clip on passenger side.
              Not someone's project car check
              (I would ideally prefer a 90 y/o persons daily driver they have had since the car was new) Mileage is up there, but it's got Honorably Discharged Veteran plates
              Bunch of tiny flaws on this thing, don't know if it's worth flying half way across the country for if you're wanting perfect.
              Last edited by CyborgGT; 02-03-2017, 09:28 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Pretty sure I have the car for you, waiting to confirm that it's still for sale.

Originally posted by Mishakol129
                Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Was posted 18 days ago. But may still be available.
                  http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/5961922705.html

Here is one looks good and it's 5 spd. The only issue is ac doesn't work but for 1500 may be worth it.
                  http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/5971147946.html
                  Last edited by Grumpys93; 02-03-2017, 10:55 PM.
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Here's a nice LX in Tampa with only 101K miles on it. Looks to be all stock and well taken care of (at least from the pictures)
                    https://hilineimports.com/inventory/...3-Honda-Accord Price is on the high side, but who knows how low they would be willing to go.

Comment

^ Looks to be the best yet, aside from a spot of qp rust bubbling up on the passenger side. The stains on the sides of the back seats look kinda gross, but I guess those can be changed out. And holy of holies, it's got the arm rest plug!
                      Last edited by CyborgGT; 02-04-2017, 10:30 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I was wondering about those stains, too, especially since they're on both sides. I didn't notice that it had an arm rest plug, but I did notice the OEM front floor mats and that stock radio! I thought it strange that there's not one picture of the engine.

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                        ^ Looks to be the best yet, aside from a spot of qp rust bubbling up on the passenger side. The stains on the sides of the back seats look kinda gross, but I guess those can be changed out. And holy of holies, it's got the arm rest plug!

Comment

Think it could be water damage? A Tampa car should not have rust in the q panel unless it's either from the north or was in New Orleans during Katrina. And I agree, a dealership 99% of the time will post some sort of engine bay pic. But 3700 for a cb with signs of rust seems a little high. Besides the stains and rust that is a nice cb
                          ~Nick~
                          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                            Think it could be water damage? A Tampa car should not have rust in the q panel unless it's either from the north or was in New Orleans during Katrina. And I agree, a dealership 99% of the time will post some sort of engine bay pic. But 3700 for a cb with signs of rust seems a little high. Besides the stains and rust that is a nice cb
                            Rust alone is worth steering clear of, regardless of the condition of the car, especially since being in FL, road salt is less of an issue.

I have read about people in FL dealing with quarter panel rust in Hondas, though. I remember a member here, BustedLX (a real old-timer) messaging me about my quarter panel repair work since his car had that issue and he lived in FL.

That being said, as nice as that wagon appears to be, the rust is a can of worms, and I'd tend to avoid it.

Comment

I wonder how many CBs migrated to Florida with the Northeastern retirees, too. ALWAYS check a Carfax to see where a car came from. If it came from up here, it probably has rust... maybe repaired, maybe hidden... but most likely there somewhere.

Comment

Yeah, my RSX has Carfax history in New Jersey, and it's got tiny spots of rust all over the chassis and engine bay. It's made replacing 'hidden' wear parts a bit of a pain. At least a couple bolts have had to be cut off the car.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                                X