• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91b20ed View Post
    In for pics.
    i should/will have pics tomorrow

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
    I want car pics!
    theres no car pics cause it hasnt been touched and for what?

Comment

Well u guys wanted pics so here you go. i worked on the car lastnight until 12pm. Took out the right interior panel, so douchebag decided to cut a hole for a 6x9 speaker. wtf. so i got another panel when i was in NC a while back. so thats ready to go in when its time. Started to clean up the interior and see whats is needed and whats not.

Finished up the headlight wiretuck for the drivers side. Also made me block off plates for some of the holes on the firewall out of carbon fiber. I had a small peice laying around from god knows what. So i sanded it down and recleared the peice, cut about 5 pieces to glue to the firewall as blockoff plates. lookes great i might say. more updates today, being that i called out. lol

wetsanded ready to spray clear coat

sprayed the clear coat, waiting to dry.

one of the pieces of carbon fiber

cf peice with epoxy mixed

love the cf with this color

3 other pieces cut

applied

this one is under the brake booster. really hard to see, oh well

Comment

I got a update here, today came my PassswordJDM street rotors. They look great, for the price you can beat them. They also have them for 90-93 accord for $119 shipped. Mod list updated

Last edited by oneoffaccord; 01-23-2012, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Well tonight, i took out the taillights, rear filler panel and rear bumper. rust on the drivers side is a very easy fix. right side is 100% ok. either saturday or sunday ill be getting a new air compressor so i can finish up the right side rocker panel. i gotta find another rear bumper support cause this one is extremely rusted and coming apart. in for pics

Comment

Mmm that body looks real good. Easy rust fix.

Hows the quality of those rotors, Would you happen to know?
            wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
              Mmm that body looks real good. Easy rust fix.

Hows the quality of those rotors, Would you happen to know?
              thanks bro. it is a easy fix. i really dont know on the rotors. ill have to find out when the time comes when the car is on the road.

heres a link for the 90-97 accord rotors

http://passwordjdm.com/PasswordJDM-F...6482C1929.aspx

Comment

Yet another update, finally picked up my front lower control arms and forks from the powercoater today. Tom at EXTREMEPOWERCOATING.com did a great job as always. thanks once again. Also had the Energy Suspension bushing for the control arms sittings for a while, so now i can install these larer on today.

Comment

Big update today. Got the bushings installed in the lower control arms.

Also started to work on the left rear quarter. heres the progress

Blue Point Spot Weld Cutter

spot weld drilled out

Comment

rust cut out

Comment

inner panel wire wheeled to bare metal

por15 brushed on. i highly recommend this product

Comment

welded in the replacement peice. as you can tell i cut too little. I also ran out of welding wire. will get more tomorrow and i finish it up.

also picked up this classic Bosal cat back from my coworker, who is parting out his CRX. Paid $150

Comment

So i got the rust repair panel all welded in. grinded down, applied Evercoat metal 2 metal body filler. Tomorrow night ill have it finished all up.

Comment

Love the cf stuff 2 fill in the holes
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                              Love the cf stuff 2 fill in the holes
                              thank you sir,i didnt want to weld them up, cause it wouldve took more time. its kinda hard to find block off plates for this car so i did it this way.

Comment

Speedfactory Intake manifold gasket came in today. Now i just need bolts to install it

Comment

Working...
                                X