CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Parts & Performance > Performance Tech > Forced Induction

Old 03-25-2012, 02:51 AM   #1
beyonddalimit
CB7tuner Member

beyonddalimit is cool... so far.
Need help asap!!! Need to knw what ecu I can run with my setup.

I need to know what chip ecu I can go with my setup. I was thinking of goin with a p06. Let know your guys opinion.
Specs:h23a3 non v, t3 t4 turbo with 7psi spring. Not currently running due to more parts i have to pick up... (255 walbro pump, 450cc inj.,)
beyonddalimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:54 AM   #2
dj_ender
Mod\Dubstep Pusher

dj_ender seems to have made some friends! dj_ender seems to have made some friends!
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyonddalimit View Post
I need to know what chip ecu I can go with my setup. I was thinking of goin with a p06. Let know your guys opinion.
Specs:h23a3 non v, t3 t4 turbo with 7psi spring. Not currently running due to more parts i have to pick up... (255 walbro pump, 450cc inj.,)
You need to get the ECU your tuner is comfortable using, could be a P06 or a P28, either will work as well.
dj_ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:32 AM   #3
cloudasc
CB7tuner Member

cloudasc is someone to admire cloudasc is someone to admire cloudasc is someone to admire
If he doesn't doesn't have vtec, he can just use a p06, and add the circuitry to control the butterfly in the intake (IAB's), and maybe even add the EGR/Boost PWM functionality.

p06's are easier and cheaper to find then a p28 typically, and just by adding a few components can give the same or more functionality then the you could use.

My p06 has the circuitry for vtec, egr/pwm boost, and iab functionality added to it, so its the equivalent to a p72 w/o knock. Cost me less then $100 for parts and the ecu itself.

Then after its "chipped", its up to you what software you would like to have used to tune, and then find your tuner that way.

Finding an tuner that supports ectune or neptune (You need a moates demon / ostrich & hulog) would probably be the cheapest route, or you could always look at the hondata setup.

Last edited by cloudasc; 03-25-2012 at 05:35 AM.
cloudasc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
turbo , turbo build

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: