• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
    haha...***..

maybe in off topic..

lame
    yet another "***" post by this douche.

anyways, I think we should still have a photo contest, but I'd say make it more broad. If we had a higher number of aspiring photographers on the board, then the shot subject can be a little more specific.

take the last one for example... here in Tucson, the only thing I do different in the summer is stay indoors. it's like opposite here than everywhere else in the country. wintertime is when you want to take advantage of the beautiful weather!!!!!!
    not too much exciting going on in my house when I'm hanging around.

I guess I coulda entered this one to illustrate how much time is spent inside lounging in front of the TV.:

Comment

there was a photo contest? wow never knew

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
        there was a photo contest? wow never knew
        now you do, so it's time to start showin' some support

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
        My Ride thread
        Flickr
        Originally posted by d112crzy
        And it can only get better. That's the best part.
        All I gotta really say is:
        People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
          haha...***..

maybe in off topic..

lame
          Whats *** is the stupid pictures you come up with in MS paint and try to pawn off as photoshop.

That that lame ass shit to the VAaccord site.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7wagonPL View Post
            nghtrydr23, i believe that as a photography forum moderator it is your duty to put in the time to make this work. Its what Deev and many other mods do to make this entire place run as smooth as it does. Yes, it is very time consuming, i understand that, but Deev and other mods also have lives and jobs and somehow make it work. It is one of the responsibilities you take on when you become a mod. Nothing personal, but if you feel overwhelmed by all the responsibility that comes with being a mod maybe its not the thing for you. Also, so what if most of the pics came from point and shoots. It is a photo contest so as long as the picture was taken with a camera, be it an DSLR or a disposable film camera it should count and be included. Not everyone can afford an DSLR but many still want to learn and pursuit photography. Many of us need to realize that a camera is just a tool and the person behind is the one that takes the pictures. Its all about the message you want to convey with the photo.
            its not that i am consumed by the work that needs to put in, its just why put the work in if no one bothers to participate. not sure if im getting to you regarding the point im making. As i said earlier, its fine to have point and shoot cameras, i do not discriminate as thats where we all started. I just hoped that more dslr users would participate. You can't compare any of the mods in the photo section with deeve' and those guys. They are actually essential to this forum, without those guys we wouldnt have this discussion.

Phempa, the topics aren't so specific at all. Atleast i believe so hehe. I do not want it to be broad because it will not promote artistic creativity, we'll have another thread with random pictures up again and the contest would be useless.

cvc7chris, quit while your ahead. You need to read the rules as you do not follow them at all. I REMEMBER WHEN YOU TRIED SUBMITTING A PICTURE TO ME WITHOUT READING THE RULES, UNTIL I HAD TO TELL YOU TO READ THEM.

lastly guys try not to flame the douchebags in this forum we all know how they are, lets just let them be
            So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

so wait. where is the thread for it so i can read the rules and what not. i have a ton of white backdrop pics i can post

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

rules are posted on every topic thread regarding the contest.
                So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

i say keep it, and see if any one has contributed. i would have contributed cause i have a great idea for it too, but i lacked a vehicle to use for the 2 hour drive there.

To some people, a car is a car. But to people like us, its so much more than just a car. Its a getaway. Its our hiding spot. Its our comfort. Its an extension of ourselves.

Comment

personally i don't enter the contest because there's someone on this board that tried to take my entry photo without my consent! That REALLY pissed me off. There's nothing I could do because the rules say you can't stamp your photo Sooooooo yeah

Originally posted by Juice21
                    thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                    Originally posted by GameChewer
                    Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by joemomma View Post
                      i say keep it, and see if any one has contributed. i would have contributed cause i have a great idea for it too, but i lacked a vehicle to use for the 2 hour drive there.
                      you dun need to drive anywhere to get good photos.

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
                      personally i don't enter the contest because there's someone on this board that tried to take my entry photo without my consent! That REALLY pissed me off. There's nothing I could do because the rules say you can't stamp your photo Sooooooo yeah

yes the rules say you cant watermark your photo but that dun mean someone is allowed to use someone's work and pass it off as their's. thats plagarism and pretty much theft. I did not feel the need to mention that using other's work is prohibited because i didn't think people are that stupid but i guess so. i guess i need to make the rules idiot proof. Thanks for bringing it up, if you don't mind id like to get more details about this incident.
                      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Working...
                      X