Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

jmolina's: 1992 accord Turbo Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
    Cb is def worth blowing up, a blown engine does not mean you have to trash your car.

IMO you did not do enough research before deciding to boost, and just thought you would add easy power,
    then realized there is a lot more into than thought.

turbo a CB7 is pure sex. you just had no idea what you were doing.

sell your cb7 and go hang out with your mustang crowd aka my rear view mirror!
    yikes!!! nice one...but you have no idea about my situations. did u know i had everything on? all i needed was the tune that i did not wanna spend money on that because of certain stuff that was going on.

but everything u just said was your opinion, even though its a terrible one.
    next time think before you post something....

i just want a nice daily driver...respect that please...im not those kind of kids that tries to race everybody on the road.

no hard feelings...take it easy.

later

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Looked good for the day you put it together.. a boosted cb is one of the best feelings but hey do what you gotta do.

Btw never seen a dumptube made out of ss lines before, very innovative...

Comment

dam bro I thought you got a second cb7 for a DD.
        your right I don't know your situation.
        I just went black when you said there is no reason to turbo a CB7.

anyways good luck to you in whatever way you go.
        of course no hard feelings. it is the internet.
        and a great community.

now get that cb7 looking shinny!
        MadLab Racing
        Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
          dam bro I thought you got a second cb7 for a DD.
          your right I don't know your situation.
          I just went black when you said there is no reason to turbo a CB7.

anyways good luck to you in whatever way you go.
          of course no hard feelings. it is the internet.
          and a great community.

now get that cb7 looking shinny!
          nah that cb next to mine in the sig is my brothers'

i just mention i'm getting a mustang because its on the list of what i always been wanting next to the 2003 Honda accord cp v6 that i always wanted too

i can understand that many people get offended when someone says that its pointless to heavily mod a cb, i would to, but i dont mean that the cb is not worth it, it is to me, but not to my money that i work too hard for,....i guess its just time to settle down for a bit. yes the cb is definitely getting a new paint job, the roof is getting white!!
          Last edited by jmolina; 03-15-2010, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
            Looked good for the day you put it together.. a boosted cb is one of the best feelings but hey do what you gotta do.

Btw never seen a dumptube made out of ss lines before, very innovative...
            yeah it did....i guess turbo will have to wait until i settle down...

its a flex dumptube made to fit anywhere...pretty cool

Comment

Don't get a Mustang yet. Wait about a year, the new Mustang (2012 if i am not mistaken) will have 100+ more hp than the current one. could be just rumors though

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                Don't get a Mustang yet. Wait about a year, the new Mustang (2012 if i am not mistaken) will have 100+ more hp than the current one. could be just rumors though
                ive seen the concepts...they look badass!! but i might be getting the 2003 honda accord cp v6

Comment

Sellmeshit. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                    Sellmeshit. lol.
                    grab it bro....check my turbo fs thread and tell me everything you need

Comment

Working...
                    X