No announcement yet.

acefighter028: 2012 Mazdaspeed3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're not yet tuned, it may be a good idea to go with a 3-port ebcs. Not to spend your money but it's cheap enough to help you get a couple of ponies before a tune. I want to see you make good numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced View Post
      If you're not yet tuned, it may be a good idea to go with a 3-port ebcs. Not to spend your money but it's cheap enough to help you get a couple of ponies before a tune. I want to see you make good numbers.
      Im tuned. Im pretty much done with power add ons lol.

Comment

Looking great! Were you dyno tuned or street tuned? Do you have numbers or any idea on what the gains were? Has the driving experience changed at all since the tune?

I got dyno tuned on Monday and was disappointed in the numbers but the car is a night and day difference from the Cobb OTS maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced View Post
          Looking great! Were you dyno tuned or street tuned? Do you have numbers or any idea on what the gains were? Has the driving experience changed at all since the tune?

I got dyno tuned on Monday and was disappointed in the numbers but the car is a night and day difference from the Cobb OTS maps.
          Im OTS tuned soon to be street tuned. it went from around 230 to the wheels to 288, so quite significant gains. The MZR platform is really restricted from the factory.

Comment

Very nice. I just got a similar setup for my Nissan. How low do you plan on going?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
              Very nice. I just got a similar setup for my Nissan. How low do you plan on going?
              this low

Comment

Havent been on here in a long time. Is the forum still bumpin?

Here is an update. Touching 330hp

Im leaving for Marine Corps Recruit Training San Diego August 10th. So im hoping i get stationed in Cali after all my training is done. If i do ill be buying a CB7 again as a project and keeping the Mazda as a daily driver since im almost done with it as far as i want to go.

Always wanted to do a high compression F22a build and i may have the chance soon. I really do miss my old Accord. It was my first car and is still one of my all time favorite cars. Ill keep you updated when im done with all training.

Comment

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
                  Havent been on here in a long time. Is the forum still bumpin?

Here is an update. Touching 330hp

Im leaving for Marine Corps Recruit Training San Diego August 10th. So im hoping i get stationed in Cali after all my training is done. If i do ill be buying a CB7 again as a project and keeping the Mazda as a daily driver since im almost done with it as far as i want to go.

Always wanted to do a high compression F22a build and i may have the chance soon. I really do miss my old Accord. It was my first car and is still one of my all time favorite cars. Ill keep you updated when im done with all training.
                  I been watching you with that Mazda good sir, looking good. Also congrats on joining the frat too! Look forward to seeing you with a CB again!
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Update.

If anyone has been wondering where ive been the last few months....

Comment

Working...
                    X