Selling my cars. CB7-H22A and FC3S-turbo II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling my cars. CB7-H22A and FC3S-turbo II

I have a very hard decision on my hands. I am thinking about selling both my 93 Accord and my 87 RX-7 turbo II. My wife is pregnant with our first baby and I want to get a car that is more family oriented. Probably something that is a sedan. My wife has a 2000 Accord sedan. I, on the other hand, have 2 coupes. I want to sell them, but then again I dont want to.

What do you guys think?
    Stolen out of Circuit City Parking Lot :
    *RIP*
    1993 Accord EX Coupe
    1995 JDM H22a w/LSD Auto

New love of my life:
    1993 Accord EX Coupe
    Jet Black w/Tan Leather Interior
    JDM H22A w/5 spd H22A Tranny
    I love it when VTEC kicks in!
    vroommmm...*VTEC*...VROOMMMMMM!

The coupe will do for a while. Your new baby doesn't need a lot of leg room until it grows up. If you need to sell anything sell the Mazda. Just think a lot about it before selling any of your vehicles.
    Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Keep the one with more room. Sell the one with less IMO.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

sell the fc on ebay someone will buy it

Comment

93twodoorLX had a kid a short while after he bought his cb7. He honestly feels that it's easier to get the boy in and out of the carseat with the coupe than a sedan. He can climb in the back with the carseat in when the front seat is pushed all the way up and folded forward.

The CB7 coupe will probably be fine as a family car. The FC might not be quite so good. I think you should give that to me. It sucks to have to let good cars go for other priorities. It doesn't make it any easier to part with your treasures.

Comment

i say sell the rx i have a newborn and a cb7 coupe im 6'3" 235 and i can get in and out easily to put the car seat in i also have a mazda 6 so its a four door we use that to transport the baby but if need be i use the cb

Ride List
            1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
            2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
            newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Isn't the FC 2 seater...?

If you were to sell the FC how much are you looking for? And do you have any pics?

Comment

It's a 87 RX-7 Turbo II. I just put in a JDM Cosmo 13B Turbo II low mileage engine. There was no play in the turbo when we installed the engine. New gaskets. No turbo leak. HKS dual exhaust with no CAT. Interior is in good condition. Body is straight but needs a paint job. Tires are old and I do not recommend anyone driving on them. I've had the car sitting at my in-laws since the motor was first installed. I drove it about 30 miles after the engine was installed and it hasnt been driven since. I start the engine once every 2 weeks.

I currently work in Las Vegas. I am a civil designer for a civil engineering firm. Pretty much...I design new subdivisions of homes, commercial properties, and government projects. The car is in El Monte, CA (Los Angeles Area). My pregnant wife is living where the car is at. So far the car costs me $3500. I just want to recoupe the money I put into it, So price is $3500. If anyone is interested and want to look at the car, let me know. All the car needs is a good and thouroug tune-up and a paint job. It needs a tune-up because it has been sitting there for about 8 months now.
                Stolen out of Circuit City Parking Lot :
                *RIP*
                1993 Accord EX Coupe
                1995 JDM H22a w/LSD Auto

New love of my life:
                1993 Accord EX Coupe
                Jet Black w/Tan Leather Interior
                JDM H22A w/5 spd H22A Tranny
                I love it when VTEC kicks in!
                vroommmm...*VTEC*...VROOMMMMMM!

Comment

Working...