Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My First Car, CB7!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My First Car, CB7!

EDITED ON PAGE 5! New LED pics!

I don't have any exterior pics atm, but I do have a bunch of under the hood pics from some of the work I did to it already. Ther isn't too much done to it yet, but there are big plans for the future for sure! A little out of order so I'm sorry!

Apperently the limit is 25 pics, I have 10 more waiting after this. That's all i got for now, actually in the process of waiting for the shocks and springs to come within the week and afterwards looking into getting some racing headers and exhaust system, so we'll see how it goes!
    Last edited by PCB7P; 06-21-2011, 06:42 PM.

Stupid clean engine bay.

Welcome.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

That engine bay is clean. I like how you painted the heat shield and colored in the hand and x. Thats pretty funny. I would so do that to just make myself smile everytime I popped the hood lol

Comment

Thanx guys, here are the rest of the pics that i couldn't put in before...

Thats all the engine bay pics i got for now! I'll try to get some exterior and interior pics today. Thanks so much for the support and welcoming and i'm glad to have started this journey and can't wait till the end result!

Actually I also have a youtube vid I uploaded yesturday, check it out! >>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbsAHS-8RLU <<<<<<<
        Last edited by PCB7P; 03-16-2011, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Holy f*ck! Super clean engine bay! What's your trick?

Comment

Honestly, no trick... Just recently started cleaning it up and getting into the rebuilding of everything, and for the cleaning process mostly just hot water with normal car wash soap! Carefully clean everything up thats visible, and when I do any work that requires me to take something out or take something apart to where i can get the harder to reach areas, I simply clean that area up as well! Finally when everything is clean on its own and has the old look on it, i decided to paint over it with metallic finish paint to give it a fresh look! So I guess the secret is to clean it and carefully repaint it to give it a fresh look! A lot of work though so don't think it took an hour or two. I can tell you now I invested a good amount of weekends into the restoration of just the engine bay alone! But good luck bro, hope what I said helps!

Comment

OMG! I believe Type-G has found some competition .. lol!
              Dude .. you gotz mad skillz ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Wow thanks man! That's actually a huge complement to me cause honestly I just started this not even a month ago. Got this car almost a year ago, and it drove me to college and back mostly, and now I decided to just do a little something in return for it! I'm only 17, so I don't know much that can be done with it now especially with the budget i'm given, but I do have pretty big plans for the future for sure! But again thanx a lot for the support and I'll be getting some interior and exterior pics tomorrow morning sometime, so come check it out later!

Comment

very nice engine bay, welcome

Comment

Friend, please click my sig link, da drizzles sedan.

Pages 59 and 60 I used bright metallic silver, check it out, I think ull like the color.
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

92' Accord LX 2DR

This is the continuation of my thread yesterday.

These are the interior and exterior pics that I promised the fine people of CB7TUNER! Here they are:

Last edited by PCB7P; 03-17-2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

5 more...

Hope you enjoy! The right side on the front end is the way I bought it. I'm actually getting paint shipped sometime later tonight with the primer and the clear coat so i can fix that up, but other than that scuff mark and a bit of chippings on the very front of the car, it's pretty clean! Can't wait to get the shocks in tonight as well, and the damn springs comin in on Monday...

Comment

lovin the engine bay, welcome to the forum

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

Thanx a lot! I'm glad to be here!

Comment

Looks real good and clean!

Note: Vehicle has been repainted before, might want to check the history on it, and why.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Working...
                              X