Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 904dr View Post
    What a difference the hosting site made. Your pictures look way better now.

Thanks for the advice on the custom white balance. I havn't tried that yet. I'll be going to the same location saturday, we'll see how different the lights look. I really hate those yellow lights.
    What are you shooting with,btw?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
      What are you shooting with,btw?
      Nikon d5100

Comment

Nikon d5100
        I has same.

Last edited by ExplodingCake; 02-09-2012, 09:02 PM.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post

Sucks about the black car. Super hard to light.

1999 Honda Prelude
          Photography Site

Comment

Nikon d5100
            My advice in that situation then is to shoot in RAW format then using whatever raw converter you use, adjust the white balance manually.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

Nikon d5100
              My advice in that situation then is to shoot in RAW format with a custom white balance, then using whatever raw converter you have, adjust the white balance manually til it looks perfect.

Comment

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmdimag...7629290863891/

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Those cats remind me that I took a pictures of my brothers rescued pitbull.

Comment

I need to make pictures more often, I miss it...

DSC_2639npb by NButtz, on Flickr
                    Last edited by 90ACCORDLXGUY; 02-14-2012, 12:59 AM.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
                      I need to make pictures more often, I miss it...

DSC_2639npb by NButtz, on Flickr
                      Click Here To Check Out My Ride
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137030

Comment

I know this isn't an original idea but I like the style, I couldn't decide between the two.

I love this. How is this done. long exposure then walk around the car with a flashlight?

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                        MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                          I love this. How is this done. long exposure then walk around the car with a flashlight?
                          Yes exactly. I put the camera on a small snap-on chair, 30 sec shutter with a timer on the release.

Here's one of my pictures from last saturday. It's the same weekly car show from the previous page. I edited out the yellow lights as much as possible. I will post more as I edit them.

Comment

Helping a friend shoot his film school senior project this weekend, my third time being on his production crew. I'm getting to play with some pretty fun toys, lots of big lights (3 1K's, 2 650's, and 2 350's), a pretty nice camera crane I built, but the piece that makes me a little light-headed is this bad boy:

Its a RED ONE digital cinema camera, the same type used to film hollywood movies like 'the book of eli' the social network, etc. The part that makes me nervous and awed is that its a $60,000 camera!

I'll be sure to post it up when its finished.

Comment

Holy crap, $60,000? Shiet, little stressful eh?

Comment

Holy crap, $60,000? Shiet, little stressful eh?
                                haha just a little bit, especially when shoulder holding it (fuckin thing weighs 32 lbs just with the lens and body!) and when i was first bolting it to the camera crane i built. it was a little ricketty at first, but allowed some AWESOME shots.
                                Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 02-18-2012, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X