Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

TheSnigg introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TheSnigg introduction

Hello my CB7tuner friends. I'm technically new to the site although I have been creeping in the background for a year or so.

I have not posted much due to all the forums there are to read through. Had a few, very positive, interactions with the older members. Looking for information and inspiration for my build.

Its been great so far, hopefully I will find some posts to contribute to. I have been working on my build.for.a while so if you have any questions I will do my best to help. Here is what I have done so far.

SUSPENSION: full rebuild
    Coilovers install (Gecko G-street)
    Hardrace full bushing kit (including rear shock and trailing arms)
    All new ball joints
    Moog inner/outer tie rods
    Hardrace rear upper control arms
    New control arms, Fr/rear

Engine
    H23a Blue top swap

ICE
    Kenwood speakers speakers (4.5fr 6.5re)
    Pioneer head unit
    Rockford fosgate 4 channel app
    MTX powers amp

Interior
    00 accord seat swap (refurbished)
    Refinished door panels
    Blacked out center island
    Nrg nob and Ebrake

EXTERIOR:
    Stock
    Chargespeed grill

I will be posting some pictures soon!!

Until then.

Peac,e love, and hair grease!!
    Last edited by TheSnigg; 05-02-2017, 11:09 AM.

Welcome! We like pics....we *really* like pics.

Any plans for the H23A? I ask because I'm doing a mild build on mines as we speak. I don't want to derail your thread, so feel free to PM me or we can discuss it openly if you want.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Thanks for the love! I know the pics are where it's at, but for some reason I have not taken many. I will post what I got today.

As for the thread, no I don't mind discussing openly, this is what I wanted to get better plugged into.the community so no worries!!

As for the H23a, yes I have plans. I actually came across something called the Cylinder Support System (Google it and it should pop right up).

I will be using that instead of sleeves. Then Rods and Pistons and I have recently reached out to some small tuner shops for help sourcing parts for a forced induction kit. So turbo, SC, or rotrex, depending on cost and part availability.

What are your plans for the H23a?

Comment

And what works best for posting. The pics I have are on my phone, what's the best way to get them on??

Comment

There is a beginners post about how to post pictures. But you need to use a hosting site for the pictures themselves and then link them to your posts. If you read the section you'll understand. Also that's a nice start to your accord, welcome to the forums.
          MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Just googled it. They have a system for the j-series. That's awesome.
            My plans so far are to have a mild N/A build
            Euro-R Manifold
            A good header, haven't picked a style yet.
            68mm TB
            Balance shaft delete
            Manual tensioner
            Maybe Type-S pistons
            Mild cams, looking at DDTech.
            Probably Neptune for tuning.
            It has to pass emissions since it is going into my BB6. I'm going to try to get as close as possible to 240whp, but I'm not expecting any miracles.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Nice!! I came accross this a while ago on another forum.

Honda-tech:
              KingMotorsports H23 Vtec ALL motor 282 WHP 196 WTQ!!!!!!

Kingmotorsports blueprinted and balanced bottom end.
              12.8:1 compression race gas for a race car
              Wiseco pistons
              Crower rods
              Kingmotorsports ported head and competition valve job
              Skunk 2 Pro 3's
              Skunk 2 Pro series Intake manifold
              Skunk 2 Pro series 68mm Throttle body
              AEM cam gears
              Custom header
              Crower Cro-moly retainers
              Supertech valve springs
              Hondata intake gasket
              Hondata S300

I was considering NA as well but wanted to go all out: as close to 300hp, as possible. I found this and the cost all things said and done would be about the same as the turbo build I am starting maybe less.

Comment

Working...
              X