Prayers If You Will

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers If You Will

really dont know how to put this but. its a tough time in my family atm. i just got the news from my uncle up in canada that my grandfather was admitted into the hospital today. i believe his stomach or something has ripped open. and given 20% chance to live now.

following my grandmother whose in a similar state. she was admitted into the hospital prior. due to brain hemeraging and stroke. i really i cant believe this is happening Simultaneously. ive had the worst fucking year. now both my grandparents lie in hospitals unresponsive to family and the world i really dont know what to feel ive never lost someone so close to me before. my mom and i are devestated.

dont know what to say but to ask for members i know and members i dont. to keep my family in their prayers.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

I will pray for your family. Hang in there!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

alot to cope with in such a small amount of time. i may lose my grandfather before my grandmother now. drs said he may not make it to morning. so im unsure whats happening since they are so far from my parents here. hopelessly waiting for more info.
      <

Comment

Sorry this is going on for ya bud. my heart and prayers goes out to you and your fam.

Comment

Sorry to hear this dude, hope you're ok, keep your head up. We'll be praying for y'all.
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
            dont know what to say but to ask for members i know keep my family in their prayers.
            always in my prayers

Comment

You got it Tommi.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, hang in there and be strong for your self and your mom I know your mom is going to need you right now in this hard time. In my prayers

Comment

Sorry to hear this man, but maybe they was ment to go together or not very far apart.I hope they make it bud best of luck to you an your family.

02 Crv
                  02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                  92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                  Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

I'll definitely add you and yours to the prayer list.

Comment

will do little buddy!
                      ..[CB7][STAR]..
                      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

My prayers go out to you and your family.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                        '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                        '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Be tough man. They're in my prayers
                          I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                          Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          My coupe!!!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                          Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Your family are in my thoughts man
                            91 Honda Accord LX Rebuild Status
                            06 Nissan 350Z Summer Daily Driver
                            06 Subaru Impreza Winter Daily Driver

Comment

i lost my grandfather this weekend. he had a operation on some kidney stones found. and at the time of the operation it went well but then. we find that his gul bladder burst letting toxins out going up his blood stream killing him. everyone in my family thinks its the hospitals fuck up how they treat patients. and just lack of care.

we seem to think it was them that made the gul bladder worse and it ruptured. its very erriely chilly to come to my grandparents house and not seeing them there welcoming me in like i remembered.

im having a hell of a time coming to the fact that he is gone. and my grandmother i saw her today and just felt like dropping to the ground. i was so heart broken. this was the first time ive seen her in 3 years. and this time shes incoherent and laying curled up in the bed with a air tube and feeding tubes. at the same time looking around even though she cant talk. looking for her husband who isnt with us anymore. weve been trying to keep it from her incase she can hear us she wont give up on her own self. its so hard.

sigh*

its gonna be a long week for me as it leads up to the burial of my late grandfather. all i have now are the memories we used to have.
                              Last edited by tommi; 08-02-2011, 04:04 AM.
                              <

Comment

Working...
                              X