• Time
  • Show
Clear All

id seriously consider one.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
      I test drove one on Saturday. I love the car, but not the price. I can think of a dozen other vehicles I'd rather have for $25k.
      Is the price of the car starting at $25K? or $25k..for the lowest model . If its $25K for the highest model, its sounds like a good price to me.

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
      My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
      Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

i saw a subie dealership with the brz on display today
        id like to drive one but i agree that the price is high. under 20 would have been nice
        i think id take a v6 mustang with another 100hp insted. they start at 22

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
          Looks like an m3 and an m4 gangbanged an LFA, and the offspring was born a dwarf.

I kinda like it, though.
          I was thinking it looks like a crosstour and a 350Z but yah...

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Dani Filth View Post
            id like to drive one but i agree that the price is high. under 20 would have been nice
            and you get another 800lbs of car along with that 100hp.
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

I'm smelling swaps galore with this car.
              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I just drove one today on an Auto-X course. I forgot the whole "drive slow to go fast" line. I'd go too deep into a corner and the stability control (which wasn't defeatable at the event) would kick and cause me to push.

What a great car. If they had a targa version, I'd be at the dealer today. It can feel underpowered in tight situations, but that's simply because I was driving a flappy paddle version (no manuals at the event) and it'd bog in certain places. I drove one that had Yokohama S-Drives on Enkei RFP01s and TRD springs.

They were the BEST sport seats I've ever sat in...better than a Miata, Prelude, 996 911 Carrera 4 Cab, etc.

There was a manual car that you could sit in but not drive and the shifter action was unreal.

For what it was, it was a great car. I can't think of a better pure sports car for 25K if you want a "new" car. I think it was a better driver's car than a comparable WRX/STi.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani Filth View Post
                  yea but then you also get the responsibility of a ford emblem.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I would get the BRZ vs a Scion. Subaru's a higher class of car, everything will feel more upscale.

The BRZ limited also comes standard with HIDs, Nav, Alcantara seats, push button start, and keyless, dual zone climate control, foglights, and a spoiler on the rear deck. I think that option is only $1500 on top of a standard BRZ, so its WELL worth it for all that.

I'm really considering it since it'll be a perfect car for me, gets good gas mileage, so I can drive it to work, great handling so I can drive it in the mountains, and it's got a nice list of features for under 30k.

And I'm sure within a year or two, they're be PLENTY of aftermarket support. How are these boxers engines with a turbo?

member's ride thread
                    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                    91 Accord SE 176k
                    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
                    X