Chicks that put out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
    But we do anyway? How many guys have been told "I've been with 108 guys" and still fucked the bitch? Sometimes, when the baby batter's on the brain, even that kind of stuff doesnt scare us.

That side of me raised to believe in monogamy and all that BS, considers her "resume". I wanna know how many guys she's been with. I know it's not a fair judegement tool, but it gives me a general estimate of what to expect, so to speak. If she's been 100 guys she's probably dirty, nasty, diseased and generally not into sex itself. She might just lay there like a dead fish. That's no fun.

However--that male, caveman in me doesnt give a fuck. Neither wants to get STDs so protection is in order but so what if she's been with a bunch of dudes. Probably means she'll put out for me and it'll be easier, too.

But then again, this....vvv

I do have to agree with this though. I think that thing that stops me from fucking any chick that'll put out is standards. Yeah, some of it has to do with not looking like a whore myself but IDK that I wanna fuck an easy chick.

Pussy is a lot like a car. You dont want one that's been beat on and used by 27 different people. You want one that's as new as possible. If it's been used, you want it gently used and well taken care of.
    I agree that there is a line that must be drawn in terms of standards.

But for all intents and purposes, lets just say that some like super hot chick wanted to get down on a one night stand. I mean gorgeous chick.

Shes all like,"Let me play with your dick, let me see it" and whispering shit like,"Im gonna fuck you tonight" while you are dancing at the club.

You know your getting some tail tonight if you want it.

Obviously shes a whore, a sexy whore but a whore none the less.

Do you go for it, knowing that she is a tramp?

I now I would/did, every single time.

It was my signature move to bang out an all nighter, eat all the cereal while whoever was lucky enough to spend the night with me slept, and bounce before she woke up. I liked to leave the wrong number written down as my cell too.

Twice I got in and out without even getting her name, or giving her mine! Both on new years eve, but still.

I felt like I could've taught Bill Bellemy a thing or two about being a player those nights, lol
    Originally posted by wed3k
    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
      "Dont mess around unless you can stand her having a ring on her finger and your last name".
      Dude, horrible advice. Dont see that line getting you any play any time soon.

Off topic, but on topic;

Would you guys sleep with a co-worker for financial reasons like a raise or promotion? If it was a stipulation, like we will promote you if you bend me over the counter once a month.

Would you do it?
      im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

What if you know of one personally..and she tells you she has six fwbs all of which are in relationships..and she just happens to be their go to girl for fun...even though the guy is in a relationship she flat out told me she didn't care as long as she had her fun...and here's the kicker: She knows all of them..and they know of each other.

Does that make her a slut?

I mean I''ve bagged and tagged quite a few within the last year or so, and some of them just wanted to hook up without the commitment.

This did get me thinking though...how can we as males cry morals when we're just as bad as they are?
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
          It was my signature move to bang out an all nighter, eat all the cereal while whoever was lucky enough to spend the night with me slept, and bounce before she woke up.
          LOL, Damn it!! He ate all my Froot Loops!!!

You should have left a note:

"You've just been screwed by the Cereal Killer."

Comment

Originally posted by burtonridert6 View Post
            lol, Damn It!! He Ate All My Froot Loops!!!

You Should Have Left A Note:

"you've Just Been Screwed By The Cereal Killer."
            Lololol

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
              This did get me thinking though...how can we as males cry morals when we're just as bad as they are?
              This is true. OP stated something similar in his OP. A girl sleeps with any and every guy and shes labeled a slut. A guy sleeps around and, while he may be labeled a man-slut, he's still high-fived and what-not.

Whats up with that?

I think part of that, again, stems from those instinctual urges. As men, as homosapien males, we're supposed to sleep around. We're supposed to spread our seed. The women are to bear our offspring and stay in the kitchen raising said offspring.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

The women are to bear our offspring and stay in the kitchen raising said offspring.
                Next "off topic" thread topic?

Comment

Meh. I dont care. Sex for me isnt as important, I enjoy the shit out of it but as for banging anything with 3 orifices to get it I think il pass.
                  -Will

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Girls will share underwear.
                    Guys don't want to touch anything that another dude's dick touched.
                    outdated social constructs aside (i mean really, double standard much?) this.
                    play time isnt the point of that advice.
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

All im going to say is this most of the time this is done and said for celebrities is for the publicity. As for people who are in it for the rep let them do what they want to do.

Others will benefit and stand aside from others as if they are different and thats okay with them others will catch diseases if they aren't careful thats why I dont fuck around I heard some horror stories. But that's the take alot of people seem to take their health for granted which is very bad.

Comment

Outdated social constructs really are at the heart of it. "Respectable" women are supposed to be pure. Even so, "sluts" have been a source of male pleasure since the beginning of time. Men will enjoy the sluts... be it in pictures, videos, clubs, brothels, a quick "i don't need to know your name" lay, or even just eye candy on the street as they wear revealing clothing. Most of those men have no interest in a future with said sluts, though.
                        You may bowl in community shoes, but you want a pair that is yours and yours alone on your feet when you leave the game.

The prudish attitude that sluts are dirty has probably increased a good deal in more recent times for a handful of reasons:
                        1) disease. Much more is known about STDs today than in years past. Years ago, most known STDs were temporary, and only fatal if left untreated. AIDS changed that drastically... and that has been a serious consideration in the mind of most members here, as most of us have grown up with the knowledge of the disease.
                        2) media. With graphic television, magazines, and now the internet... we can see very clear examples of sluts doing slut things. Not as people, but as girls doing all sorts of dirty things. See enough of that, and it's easy to assume that any girl that has had a good amount of experience is one of those slam-holes. It becomes a defining characteristic, and little imagination is required.
                        3) the "feminization" of men. It seems that society practically condemns men for actively and openly pursuing a woman sexually. In light of that, aggressive and experienced women can be confusing. If it is wrong for a man to be aggressive and experienced, then it must be worse for a woman! Especially in regards to the concept of a "respectable" woman.
                        4) the "masculinization" of women. Today's society, along with the outdated view of "respectable women", seems to contradict itself with the praise of a "strong, liberated woman"... especially in terms of sexuality. The media especially does this. Movies, television, and recording artists all push the concept of a sexually liberated, aggressive female. Lady Gaga, for example. Or to take it back, Madonna.

Also, something that is probably deeply coded in the DNA of all men... the desire to explore and conquer. Men have an innate desire to be the first. Although a girl that doesn't know what she's doing isn't exactly a pleasure, I believe most men would prefer hearing "you're my first", rather than "you're the best among many"... even if the second is far more flattering.

Comment

Pussy mileage.

What would you prefer, a CB with 320k/118k/52k/7k miles (yeah I know gaskets might need replacing) all in the same price range?
                          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

The women are to bear our offspring and stay in the kitchen raising said offspring.
                            Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
                              while I agree that its wrong to make women clean everything and cook and basicly be a slave to the man. You have to look at it like this. a woman wants equal rights? Ok deal with the same shit men do. its not easy. shit on mothers day, all the girls didnt have to work at my job. so on fathers day should i the guys get a day off? see its shit like that, that gets people up set deal with equal rights.

but as a side note, I think women should be able to enjoy life as freeely as possible so if that means being a whore, well so be it. At the end of the day some one elses decision in THEIR life wont have any affect on YOUR life. Thats why a dont see G*A*Y* marriage as a bad thing, Im not partaking in it

IDK i guess women dont have the job of preparing a nice meal for the husband any more just so he can burp fart and shit it out later.

Comment

yolo

bang them all.
                                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                                X