Figured I'd share this with you all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
    How the fuck did that happen? damn bro seems that more and more of these rare cars are prone to getting hit.
    I need to dig up the police report and post it on here. Its shows the path the vehicle took. The chances of it hitting my car were very slim, I'll just put it that way.

Comment

Did you ever make a part out thread? I would have went for your trunk and rear bumper a while back.
      '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
      If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
        Did you ever make a part out thread? I would have went for your trunk and rear bumper a while back.
        No I didn't, I guess I should have. I didn't think anyone would want anything off of it because of the color.

I did keep the trunk and both bumpers and the passenger side doors. I kept a lot of things actually. Anything that was good. I have a storage building at my house and it's full of Accord parts.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
          No I didn't, I guess I should have. I didn't think anyone would want anything off of it because of the color.

Whaaaaat? Seattle Silver is an awesome color! One of my fav's...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
            Whaaaaat? Seattle Silver is an awesome color! One of my fav's...
            I always thought it was one of the least liked colors. I didn't really care what color it was honestly. I was planning on having all the body work done and painted back to Seattle silver before it got hit.

It kinda sucks because the body on the one I have now is too far gone to try and save.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post

I did keep the trunk and both bumpers and the passenger side doors. I kept a lot of things actually. Anything that was good. I have a storage building at my house and it's full of Accord parts.
              Seattle Silver is THE CB7 Color....eff what the haters said.

Shipping is going to be a bitch, but you can't beat OEM. Aftermarket parts sometimes don't line up right or look funny. If necessary since you do have a truck and I have a second car I might be willing to meet you halfway if necessary. PM me with all you have and your prices and we can go from there.
              '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
              If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
                Seattle Silver is THE CB7 Color....eff what the haters said.

Shipping is going to be a bitch, but you can't beat OEM. Aftermarket parts sometimes don't line up right or look funny. If necessary since you do have a truck and I have a second car I might be willing to meet you halfway if necessary. PM me with all you have and your prices and we can go from there.

Will do. I'll go take a look and see what all I got then shoot you a PM.

Comment

Is that right side quarter rust free? Now that you have it stripped, it could probably be cut off in about 15 minutes.
                  90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                  08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
                    Is that right side quarter rust free? Now that you have it stripped, it could probably be cut off in about 15 minutes.
                    The passenger side is almost rust free. It has one little bubble. The other side has a spot about 2"x1"

I guess I should go ahead and take the quarter panels off. Both are easily repairable.

Comment

My condolences man, it really sucks how irresponsible people are to take the risk of driving under the influence. It's a big issue out there in LA, I hope you have better luck with your next ride.

Aiko (then) & Ayu (now)

Comment

Originally posted by see bee seven View Post
                        My condolences man, it really sucks how irresponsible people are to take the risk of driving under the influence. It's a big issue out there in LA, I hope you have better luck with your next ride.
                        Thanks man, drugs being involved was the most upsetting part.

Comment

A little update:

I received a letter today from the Greene county prosecuting attorney's office. At first I'm like "fuuu... what the hell have I done?" I'm thinking it might be a ticket for running a red light a couple weeks ago at an intersection where they have cameras.

I open it to find a case number and a victim impact statement to fill out! I should be able to receive restitution for the Toshiba Satellite P755-S5320 that was destroyed in the wreck.

DWI drug intoxication - persistent offender. Go figure.

Here is the part I like right here.

EDIT... Holy shit... I typed in the case number and found all the charges she is facing... Cut and pasted from www.courts.mo.gov/

1). Description: Dwi - Drug Intoxication - Persistent Offender { Felony D RSMo: 577.010 }
                          Date: 11/26/2013 Code: 4743000
                          Ticket Number: 999999999 Arresting Agency: REPUBLIC PD

Next Charge/Judgment

2). Description: Driving While Revoked/Suspended - 1st Offense { Misdemeanor Unclassified RSMo: 302.321 }
                          Date: 11/26/2013 Code: 4677600
                          Ticket Number: 999999998 Arresting Agency: REPUBLIC PD

Next Charge/Judgment

3). Description: Oper A Motor Vehicle In A Careless And Imprudent Manner, Involving An Accident { Misdemeanor A RSMo: 304.012 }
                          Date: 11/26/2013 Code: 4737700
                          Ticket Number: 999999997 Arresting Agency: REPUBLIC PD

Next Charge/Judgment

4). Description: Fail To Drive On Right Half Of Rdwy When Rdwy Was Of Sufficient Width { Misdemeanor C RSMo: 304.015 }
                          Date: 11/26/2013 Code: 4722300
                          Ticket Number: 999999996 Arresting Agency: REPUBLIC PD

Next Charge/Judgment

5). Description: Ownr Opr MV Wtht Maintng Fncl Rspnblty Or Oprtr Who Athrzd Athr To Opr MV Wtht Fncl Rspnblty (MV Rqrd To Be Regd) { Misdemeanor Unclassified RSMo: 303.025 }
                          Date: 11/26/2013 Code: 4683600
                          Ticket Number: 999999995 Arresting Agency: REPUBLIC PD

Looks like someone is going to the pokey for a while...
                          Last edited by H311RA151N; 07-27-2014, 02:32 PM.

Comment

DAMN dude. That sucks! Sounds like you're gonna get a bit of money back and the new truck looks to be pretty clean. Glad you weren't in it when it happened.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I'm really liking the truck. It's one of the best vehicles I have ever had.

Good to hear from you again Mike!

Comment

Working...
                              X