Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a steal for $800. It's got a v6?

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
      That's a steal for $800. It's got a v6?
      Yeah, 215hp 3.5L. Seems like it has a V8. I bought it at an auction with everything in it. Just needed a new battery. Runs awesome and everything works. The Torque on Demand is cool. Going to keep it.

Comment

Literature:

I may be getting a place with a garage in the next few months. If so, I'm going to start re-creating some small CB parts in carbon fiber to try and lighten mine in any way possible. This book shows how to do small objects on a budget, as well as larger things like a hood and steering wheel if you've got the means to work with a composites shop with bigger pressurization machines.

I doubt I'll ever get practical use out of this, I just like having the info.

One of my favorite authors

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
          4 of these babies for a killer deal

I have these thanks to uncle sam. One of the few OCP items I didn't have to turn in after my tour.
          The CB7 Collector.
          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
          92 LX Coupe F22A1
          2013 Toyota Corolla S
          92 EX Sedan F22A1
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Pretty sure that's how the guy I got them from acquired them. They're like $300 a pop on the massif website and I traded the guy a $100 plate carrier for 4 of them. They're definitely nice and warm.

Ordered these about 3 weeks ago. They just arrived yesterday.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Full set of six for my 99 E350; all the foam in the original speakers was falling apart. Used an award I got from work - gift certificates at Crutchfield.

90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
              08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

fleetw00d how do they sound ?
                this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
                How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
                Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

They sound great compared to the old speakers, which sounded like someone giving you a raspberry when you turned the volume up loud enough to hear over the engine and wind noise. They were $50 per pair, about the lowest price in the size (6x8) for two ways that fit the openings, but a lot better than the two paper cone OEM speakers.
                  Last edited by Fleetw00d; 01-11-2015, 03:12 PM.
                  90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                  08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

that's cool hope you get much enjoyment from them .
                    this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
                    How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
                    Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Cheap foglights and yes I know how crappy cheap foglights can be. I won these for $1.60 or so less then going price. I just need something for my 96 with stock bumper to see down the road better. If anyone has suggestions for installation or for ways to improve the kit such as new better quality wiring or lightbulbs etc. I do know I will ned a relay with this kit somehow and also professional installation will be my first objective.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pilot-Automo...vip=true&rt=nc
                      " Insert funny quote here "

Comment

For my truck to mount on the column.

Comment

picked this up last week. normally $199, was on sale for $99. Gotta love northern tool's inventory reduction sales

Comment

^ Do you have a lot of experience with welders? I'm wanting to learn and am curious about what brands are best.

"Hi, I'm Daria. Go to hell." I missed this show. The good ol' days of MTV.

They got the cast spot-on, very accurate to the books.
                            Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-14-2015, 12:26 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                              ^ Do you have a lot of experience with welders? I'm wanting to learn and am curious about what brands are best.

"Hi, I'm Daria. Go to hell." I missed this show. The good ol' days of MTV.

They got the cast spot-on, very accurate to the books.
                              nope, i actually have none lol. I bought this to learn on. Im going to practice abit before I do some patches on the quarter panels of my car

Comment

I'm also learning to weld. I've owned two different mig machines and both were very different. My first was a craftsman machine that was good for small heavy gauge stuff, but sucked otherwise. I picked up a Lincoln machine from Home Depot a few months ago and wow, what a world of difference.

IMO you can't go wrong with a Lincoln or Hobart machine.

Comment

Working...
                                X