Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

have some ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have some ?

I have a 1993 se parts car from my brother. I would like to pull the rear disc off of it will i need to change e brake cable and the proportioning valve. Next the header on it. It looks like a better flowing then the old cast one piece i have on my dx. The header is on the a6. Thanks if anyone can help me out with this.

1 post since 2004? And, uh, you failed to ask any questions. Your post is a collection of statements. What do you need help with?

Comment

Originally posted by blueboy92 View Post
      I have a 1993 se parts car from my brother. I would like to pull the rear disc off of it will i need to change e brake cable and the proportioning valve. Next the header on it. It looks like a better flowing then the old cast one piece i have on my dx. The header is on the a6. Thanks if anyone can help me out with this.
      i think his question is stated.
      ** BUY MY STUFF **

Comment

Originally posted by blueboy92 View Post
        Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
        1 post since 2004? And, uh, you failed to ask any questions. Your post is a collection of statements. What do you need help with?
        he did ask a question...he just didn't put a question mark (?)
        to answer his question: yes, you have to use the e brake cables that are on the rear disc set-up. the cables from drums and disc are different. as far as the proportioning valve, i have a lx sedan, and i did not swap over my pro. valve, just rear disc set-up w/ cables and trailing arms... i dont have any problems what-so-ever...
        most peeps on this forum w/ prob. bash me...but whatevers...my car stops fine...so, i'm gonna tell you to change over the proportiong valve...cause i dont wanna be bashed for giving you "bad info"
        SO CHANGE THE PROPORTIONING VALVE AS WELL...
        Last edited by PhatAccord; 08-25-2009, 06:47 PM.

Comment

My fault, I skipped over the word "will". Carry on!

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
            My fault, I skipped over the word "will". Carry on!
            well, after re-reading his post...your kinda right...he only asked 1 question...he didnt really have a question about the header...

Comment

Working...
            X