No announcement yet.

mozzandherb : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got bored so posting a pic of my car in winter storage. It was really foggy out when I took this, but there she is sitting not moving until at least April, but I did take her out for a spin the other day

Last edited by mozzandherb; 06-10-2008, 04:56 PM.

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
      Got bored so posting some picks of my car in winter storage. It was really foggy out when I took these, but there she is sitting not moving until at least April, but I did take her out for a spin the ohter day

And some rims I picked up to mount some slicks on this summer

she looks lonely
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

lol...she is

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22

Comment

lol...she is

must have been nice taking her out for a spin i havent drove mine for 3 days till today, an it felt like the first time all over again lol
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

good lord that FMIC is HUGE! O_o

are you concerned about ur tires getting flat spots? I hear more than a month of not moving, the tires will start getting flat spots.
            DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
              good lord that FMIC is HUGE! O_o

are you concerned about ur tires getting flat spots? I hear more than a month of not moving, the tires will start getting flat spots.
              Not really concerned about the flats spots for 2 reasons: first, the tires are crap and I will be changing them in the summer and second, I do drive around the parking lot maybe once a week and if the weather allows I try to take it for a spin.

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22

Comment

car is sweet man iam planning on gettin all the esp parts as well for my swap the radiator is a racing alumin and the stock crossmember gets in the way of the lower spout and kinks my bottom hose and my mounts are shot anyways so i need thoese as well... looks like another 800 i need to fork out for the cb... i dont care though... i look at it this way .. if i shell out 10 grand on my cb... it would be alot better than buying a brand new POS 10 grand car

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                Originally posted by deevergote.
                But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81
                  it would be alot better than buying a brand new POS 10 grand car
                  yeah I guess that's how I look at it too!..lol

SOLD!!
                  Boosted H22

Comment

So as some of you know my car was broken into April 2nd. I dont drive my car in the winter so springtime I really look forward to taking her out. Anyway I had my Alpine cd/dvd player stolen, but the dummies forgot to take the brain, which renders the h/u useless. They also smashed my window and really messed with my wiring harness.
                    So I have the car back now and have done a few things. Here are the pics

My bumper before

My new bumper. Some modification had to be done, but I like how it turned out. Now just needing a lip, but that's a whole other story...but notice the G-Square grill

Explicit Speed traction bar And my downpipe wrapping is slowly deteriorating

And the new strut bar

So that's all the new pics for now. I also had explicit speed motor mounts inserted and I have a new Pioneer h/u with Sirius satellite radio which is awesome.
                    Last edited by mozzandherb; 06-10-2008, 04:58 PM.

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22

Comment

A few preventative measures to keep the car cool this summer....because I'm a pretty cool dude! Insatlling a Fluidyne Civic rad, with a 13" high performance Spal fan, a Mugen thermostat and I also got a Mugen fan switch!

Last edited by mozzandherb; 06-10-2008, 08:26 PM.

SOLD!!
                      Boosted H22

Comment

Very nice work, mozz. Im doing some research and i like your setup.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                          Very nice work, mozz. Im doing some research and i like your setup.
                          Thanks man...yeah my set-up is reliable and last year I was having some overheating problems, but the new rad, thermo switch and especially the new fan have made that problem disappear.

SOLD!!
                          Boosted H22

Comment

How did you get your turning signals to stay in?

Nice setup. Any indications that the H is going to take a crap on you?

Comment

Originally posted by KillerCam282 View Post
                              How did you get your turning signals to stay in?

Nice setup. Any indications that the H is going to take a crap on you?
                              The bumper signals stay in with tie wraps and double sided tape...and the car is running really well, it all in the tune and I don't drive it too hard, but the ignition system is getting an upgrade soon, unless I trade the car which might happen this week.

SOLD!!
                              Boosted H22

Comment

Car didnt sell, so she's out of storage and I think I'm gonna paint her black...any thoughts?

SOLD!!
                                Boosted H22

Comment

Working...
                                X