This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
    rafa and ritchie would be the ones to call or talk to around your area. my kids are 6yrs, 4yrs, and a 4 month. Trust me the kids never get bored ... there were more kids too.. but in my opinion you only need a couple other kids and they will be fine !!
    thanks jacob. now i know how you feel......

Comment

lol at the kids and the goose.. that was so funny
      I MISS MY CB7

Comment

hey guys... check it out !!

http://www.flaccords.com/forums/show...1834#post41834

lets make this happen !!

Originally posted by Devergote
        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by kapone View Post
          Its really sad ive been on here for 4.5 years and only ran into 1 member ...

I need to get out more ...
          Well bro its simple...go out to the local meets youll see them and what you can also do is recruit...
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Hey I am just wondering if anyone is from Fort Myers area (not exactly sure what city my buddy lives in, but thats where I'll be flying in at - he lives about 20 minutes away from there) or Orlando?

I'll be in Ft Myers from Nov. 20 to 23/24 and I'll be in Orlando (Near Walt Disney World) from Nov 23/24 to 28. Just seeing if anything will be going on. Wouldn't mind hanging out with a few FL peeps while I am down there and see some rides. Sorry I won't have my teg (wish I could).

I've tried getting off for another week for AFM, but unfortunately I cannot.
            R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
              Hey I am just wondering if anyone is from Fort Myers area (not exactly sure what city my buddy lives in, but thats where I'll be flying in at - he lives about 20 minutes away from there) or Orlando?

I'll be in Ft Myers from Nov. 20 to 23/24 and I'll be in Orlando (Near Walt Disney World) from Nov 23/24 to 28. Just seeing if anything will be going on. Wouldn't mind hanging out with a few FL peeps while I am down there and see some rides. Sorry I won't have my teg (wish I could).

I've tried getting off for another week for AFM, but unfortunately I cannot.
              you mean you gonna miss the AFM09 by a weekend ??????? no way to change plans ?? damn...well we can do something the week you are in Orlando !!

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

you mean you gonna miss the AFM09 by a weekend ??????? no way to change plans ?? damn...well we can do something the week you are in Orlando !!
                I know, its just my luck. Wish I could change it, but my brother is a senior in the hs choir and he'll be singing at Walt Disney World the week of Thanksgiving. I work 2 p/t jobs so I have no vacation. Wish I could change it, but I cannot.

It'll be cool to meet some of you guys!
                R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

ok.. no problem. just let us know when you get into town and have some time to come out !!

Comment

well... looks like someone might be coming back... we will have to see what happens.

also ... we also jojo's car runs and is also almost road ready... get ready for this !!

Comment

so I think Im gunna get the spare f22a6 I have from my old SE & start building it back up

so I can pull the H out & moddify it

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                        so I think Im gunna get the spare f22a6 I have from my old SE & start building it back up

so I can pull the H out & moddify it
                        good idea. im going to get a truck for my girl to use and ill use that when i yank and build my H. Can you get me H23 rods?

Comment

I can find them

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

blah blah blah !! i guess nothing exiting going on in florida !!!

hmmm... did I hear vtec in the tampa area ???

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                              I can find them
                              Sweet. Let me know. im going to see how much they are new from Honda but i want to keep my options open.

blah blah blah !! i guess nothing exiting going on in florida !!!

hmmm... did I hear vtec in the tampa area ???
                              What'chu talkin 'bout willis?

Comment

Haha lol...yo marcus did you end up getting that cb..
                                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                                ....................My New Baby
                                SOLD TO
                                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                                X