Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New Guy. Showing off my daily 😃

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet camry!!!
    For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 802cb7 View Post
      sweet camry!!!
      Thanks man, sadly shes gone 😭

Comment

Hey, seen on instagram. Welcome to the forum man, clean cb you got there
        Last edited by JaredLytle; 03-28-2015, 08:27 PM.

Comment

I recognized your name, haha.

UPDATE!! I am currently down due to a shredded transmission. So, I'm pulling some money out of savings and doing an h22a swap with an LSD trans. Stay tuned and enjoy! I'll be starting within the next few weeks. And the pictures will be endless. 😁

Comment

Very clean. Kinda makes me want to peel my plasti dip and drive my car white for a while, but only kinda. Looking forward to more.

Comment

Decided to go with the m2a4 transmission instead, and a synchrotech carbon rebuild kit. Engine touched down in my city tiday, and will be at my house tomorrow! Cant wait to get started! . Note: all work will be, and always has been done by myself, ive got a friend helping me, mostly because i need a second body, but noone else ever puts a wrench on my cars. Cant trust anyone! 😣[IMG][/IMG] last pic is of the sparkly gold goodness that came out of my f22a6's transmission. Lol

Comment

Nice car, i like these in white. Super jealous of the H22 swap

Comment

Man i wissh my car was white

Comment

Originally posted by dinks07 View Post
                    Man i wissh my car was white
                    No ya dont. Lol. I wash this thing at least twice a week. With a 55mile commute to work 6 days a week, the white looks absolutely awful by tuesday night. Lol. Looks really nice when its clean though haha

Comment

engine got to the house yesterday, gonna be starting this weekend hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydoobs View Post
                        engine got to the house yesterday, gonna be starting this weekend hopefully
                        NICE!!! DAMN I WISH I WAS DOING A SWAP!!! good luck with it man!!

Comment

Working...
                        X