Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New Guy. Showing off my daily 😃

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Guy. Showing off my daily 😃

Hey all.. My names Mike. I just recently bought a 93 ex 5speed with 232k. F22a6, all stock. (Aside from some cosmetics and audio) Here she is.. the Lovely white girl, Penelope.
    Let me know what you think!

[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
    Last ones of mine and my lady's cb7. Hers is a 93 10th anniversary edition with 215k on the f22a1 4speed auto
    Look forward to your input!

Welcome to the forum. Nice ride

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

Penelope, lol. How'd you come up with that name? I'm going to rename mine Sharkeisha...kidding

Welcome!

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

I was torn between Fionna and Penelope. The meaning of the name Penelope is white shoulders, or fair skinned lady. Fionna also means fair skinned. Penelope had a bit more "zing" in it so i went with it. Also, Penelope, if you've seen the movie about the pig nosed girl, basically.. a movie about a total outcast who eventually finds acceptance. And the cb7 is kind of the outcast of the honda community.. So the name has a good bit of meaning behind it.

Stay tuned for pics.. im in the process off blackhousing my headlights, and painting the high beams gold. Couldnt find stained glass paint anywhere.. so im gonna try this and see how it looks. Ill post soon 😁✌

Comment

welcome very nice cb

Comment

Clean car man, and that's a huge box man.
            For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

Looks like a nice clean slate to start with. Also welcome
              1993 accord lx coupe 5 speed f22a1 all stock for now.

Comment

Originally posted by 92cbmil View Post
                Looks like a nice clean slate to start with. Also welcome
                welcome man!! very nice! Enjoy and keep us posted,we LOVE PICS!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                  I'm going to rename mine Sharkeisha...kidding
                  Lmao, LaQuandishia. Bye Felicia.

Comment

Sundown ftw... good subs and a clean car....
                    My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Thanks for all the love everyone. Sorry took so long to get back, i currently dont have a computer. So im limited to my phone. Lol. Heres a few more pics

Im building this beauty in hopes to go turbo next year. Gonna spend this year focusing on getting the suspension dialed in, and gaining informatio. If anyone has any experience. Turboing the f22a6 and has any pointers or info i'd really appreciate it. I know a lot of you will hate me and tell me to go h22 but, thats not what i want. I want a single cam, and i want it to blow minds. Im going to keep a somewhat stock appearance, aside from coilovers, some minor cosmetics, lip, rear window visor, and engine bay dress up.. i had my fun being modified and i paid the price for having a car that stands out. Lol heres a few pics of that monster.

91 camry GT..3sfe motor bored to 5sfe spec, port and polished head, titanium. Valve springs, 5angle valve job, forged rods and pistons, CAI, flowmaster cat, full 3"exhaust piping. She moved.. but got me quite the book of tickets and violations.. and also ate rod bearings every three months. Lmao. Shes recently been sold and i still miss her.. but hondas have always been my game 👌[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Word ✌ Ill be adding a second one Soon. Right now its just one sa10 d4 on 625wrms @4ohm in a 3.2qft box tuned to 28hz. running on a power acoustik reaper 2200. Ive had that set up for almost 3 years. Used to be in the camry. i went to the Installer Institute in Daytona and got my MESA certification in audio and security through metra. Bass is a natural part of my life. Without bass.. i feel nothing. ��

Comment

Originally posted by wagonkid View Post
                          welcome very nice cb
                          Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                            Lmao, LaQuandishia. Bye Felicia.
                            Shanaeikwa LaFantoyea Robison. <- a Real name of someone that came into my work today. The names these days are unreal

Comment

Originally posted by BreckAConner View Post
                              Clean car man, and that's a huge box man.
                              Thanks broha! And yeah, i built it with the intention of adding a second sub, but never got around to it. I will soon though. Its only been three years...

Comment

Working...
                              X