CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner Image Gallery

Old 03-25-2015, 01:36 AM   #1
JaredLytle
Newcomer

JaredLytle is cool... so far.
Update: 1993 Honda Accord Lx

Alright guys so I thought I'd start a new post of my cb with better pics.

JaredLytle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 09:05 PM   #2
dirtyaccord
CB7tuner Member

dirtyaccord is cool... so far.
Send a message via Yahoo to dirtyaccord
nice and clean

Only Hard Thing is Keeping it Clean
my ride
dirtyaccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 09:36 PM   #3
fleetw00d
Contributing Member

fleetw00d is very helpful fleetw00d is very helpful
Looks like the same stereo as in my 92 EX. Do you know how to dim the display; mine is quite distracting at night?

INVENTORY REDUCTION! LOTS of CB7 parts - you need it? you can have it. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192583 or watch for banner ad at upper right
fleetw00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 01:29 AM   #4
JaredLytle
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetw00d View Post
Looks like the same stereo as in my 92 EX. Do you know how to dim the display; mine is quite distracting at night?
No prob bud, the stereo is a pioneer deh-x6500bt. There is a dimmer off/on but it doesn't do much to help. What I've found that helps is color choice. Color choices like warm/ orange red/ dark red/ dark green/ deep blue to be less intense while driving at night. Just go to the illumination settings, the dimmer could also be found there. Hope this helps you out man.
Old 03-28-2015, 01:40 PM   #5
fleetw00d
Contributing Member

fleetw00d is very helpful fleetw00d is very helpful
It came with the car, no owner's manual for the stereo. I've messed with the colors and settled on a dark red as the least distracting. I suspect there is a wire that's supposed to be connected for the dimmer, but I don't have the installation instructions (other projects are also taking priority).

Edit: I sorta figured it out. When you're setting the display and key color settings (after selecting the color) hold the Volume knob in, and it will give display a scale of the relative brightness of Red, Green, and Blue (0 - 60). Use the dial to change the numbers, first for red, then push the knob to change to Green, then again for Blue. I'll have to check it out better when it is dark this evening to see if it dim all the time, or just when the "Dimmer" is turned "on".

Last edited by fleetw00d; 03-28-2015 at 06:32 PM.
fleetw00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 07:25 PM   #6
JaredLytle
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetw00d View Post
It came with the car, no owner's manual for the stereo. I've messed with the colors and settled on a dark red as the least distracting. I suspect there is a wire that's supposed to be connected for the dimmer, but I don't have the installation instructions (other projects are also taking priority).

Edit: I sorta figured it out. When you're setting the display and key color settings (after selecting the color) hold the Volume knob in, and it will give display a scale of the relative brightness of Red, Green, and Blue (0 - 60). Use the dial to change the numbers, first for red, then push the knob to change to Green, then again for Blue. I'll have to check it out better when it is dark this evening to see if it dim all the time, or just when the "Dimmer" is turned "on".
Same here, mine came with the car. I'll have to try that once it gets dark. Thanks for the info!
Old 03-29-2015, 10:14 AM   #7
muhammedmian
CB7tuner Member

muhammedmian is cool... so far.
Nice car, man!

look at your floor mats!
muhammedmian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 01:10 PM   #8
JaredLytle
Newcomer