The G-Man's autox video vault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The G-Man's autox video vault

This thread will contain all my autocross videos. More will be added as I attend more autocrosses.

Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

awesome videos

Comment

nice videos man ... looks like a tone of fun

Comment

Sick.

Thats really cool.

How long have you been at it now?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
          Sick.

Thats really cool.

How long have you been at it now?
          Just a bit over a year. But I think I have driven at like 15+ events.
          Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

sweetness!

my first event is next weekend, the 9th and 10th. I cant wait!

im picking up Progress anti-roll bar tomorrow. WOOT! and installing sometime before this first event.
            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209 View Post
              sweetness!

my first event is next weekend, the 9th and 10th. I cant wait!

im picking up Progress anti-roll bar tomorrow. WOOT! and installing sometime before this first event.
              Your first is next weekend? Glad I live in the south. I have been to 4 already, and I missed one!
              Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

bad ass man..any vid's of you from the sidelines?
                Originally posted by chessboxer
                We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                  bad ass man..any vid's of you from the sidelines?
                  Not that I know of. Those kinds of videos do not provide anything useful to me. But if there were, you bet you would see the ass end of my CB coming around quite a few times.

There are lots of pictures though. Look at my member's ride thread.
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

i need/ want to get into this, but its kinda hard when you live where i do, although denver is 5hr drive from me, but then theirs work i only get 2 weekends off a month which blows

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                    1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread
                    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                      i need/ want to get into this, but its kinda hard when you live where i do, although denver is 5hr drive from me, but then theirs work i only get 2 weekends off a month which blows
                      That sucks man, Denver is the closest area for autocrosses?

I guess I am lucky to live close to one of the larger cities in the southeast. Most of the autocrosses I attend are within a 30 minute drive from my house. But sometimes I do travel and run in other regions/clubs autocrosses.
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                        That sucks man, Denver is the closest area for autocrosses?

I guess I am lucky to live close to one of the larger cities in the southeast. Most of the autocrosses I attend are within a 30 minute drive from my house. But sometimes I do travel and run in other regions/clubs autocrosses.
                        well no its not, the other is in rapid city which is an hour away, well according to a video i just saw on spitfire, doesnt look as well organized as the ones you go to though, i cant wait to move to phoenix or where ever i move itll be in a big city so im sure theyll have autoX

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                        1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread
                        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Your first is next weekend? Glad I live in the south. I have been to 4 already, and I missed one!
                          the first of the year and consider im in Central Oregon, like 150,000+/- population in Cent. Oregon. Our average number of drivers is like 40. Its growing though. We have 10, point events and 2 practice events, then an Oregon Shootout where all of Oregon AutoX clubs come to take on 'Top Dawg' award. Invites this the Shootout are only for 1st place drivers in each class.

i raced 11 events last year and took first in STS. Still have to race the Shootout for 2008, which is going to be this June, since last year it got snowed out and we canceled...

Didnt they change STS class this year to just ST? I dont remember where or what i read...
                          Last edited by Charliehstle209; 04-28-2009, 11:22 PM.
                          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209 View Post
                            the first of the year and consider im in Central Oregon, like 150,000+/- population in Cent. Oregon. Our average number of drivers is like 40. Its growing though. We have 10, point events and 2 practice events, then an Oregon Shootout where all of Oregon AutoX clubs come to take on 'Top Dawg' award. Invites this the Shootout are only for 1st place drivers in each class.

i raced 11 events last year and took first in STS. Still have to race the Shootout for 2008, which is going to be this June, since last year it got snowed out and we canceled...

Didnt they change STS class this year to just ST? I dont remember where or what i read...
                            Wow, that sucks, our average event is 100.

Yes, they changed STS to ST and STS2 is STS now. They are trying to eliminate numbers in class names.
                            Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Wow, that sucks, our average event is 100.

Yes, they changed STS to ST and STS2 is STS now. They are trying to eliminate numbers in class names.
                              gotchya

how many runs do you guys get in a day and how long is each run on average?
                              we usually get in 6 runs at anywhere between 45-60 sec's a run...
                              this year i think it will be a little longer since we have more space to set up course.(50-75secs)

heres our clubs website, if you want to click around...

autoxclub.org
                              93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Working...
                              X