Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

luckily the fender will be an easy find

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
      luckily the fender will be an easy find
      Found one today and corner lights. Close to the same color, won't stand out quite like the hood lol
      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Comment

Got 3 stickers on the car:

Comment

Last edited by Honda_Lady; 08-17-2016, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Started painting the fender

Did an oil change and spark plugs, and found a hole in the exhaust.

Comment

Broke down, won't start, doesn't seem to be getting fuel, already checked the main relay, and spark, hear the relay click and see spark. Thinking fuel pump, will check for fuel at the rail tomorrow. If that isn't it, I'm fucked........again.....

Comment

This car has become a never ending repairs hunk of junk. I have done more work and need to do more work on it than I did on the Accord in all the 8 years that I owned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                    This car has become a never ending repairs hunk of junk. I have done more work and need to do more work on it than I did on the Accord in all the 8 years that I owned it.
                    Old cars are bound to need repairs, especially those that may have been abused in the past.

Maybe try finding a cheap donor car?
                    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Or ones that just sat for years. I wish I had space for a doner car.

Comment

My mom hit a pedestrian on her way to work tonight, the pedestrian was life flighted to a hospital, my mom is ok, but the car now needs repairs and we need another vehicle. Twilight hour is not the best time to walk down a back roads 2 lane road.

Got the whole story now, it was twilight hour on a small 2 lane back road, she was walking in the road behind a hill and in the middle of a curve, she appeared out of nowhere, was recitated and life flighted to a hospital, my mom was on her way to work, and agreed to a blood test for alcohol (which will come back negative) and all of the state troopers said that she didn't do anything wrong and don't anticipate any charges. The car has a 5 day hold on it as they investigate.

The car, looks repairable, I don't think that the frame is bent, needs winshild, hood, wiper arm, headlights, grill, front bumper and I don't know what else, most of that I can get at the junkyard.
                        Last edited by Honda_Lady; 11-16-2017, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Got the car home and covered up with a tarp.

Comment

Just an update, haven't been on here in a while. It's still sitting in my yard covered with a tarp and car cover. Someone bitched about the car covered with apparently "major damage" when they have never even seen it and I won't post a picture of the damage. Might send one via message if asked but likely not. My mom semi-retired. Most probably wouldn't call it being anything close to"retired" because she still works 24-36 hours a week but that's greatly reduced from 60 hours a week.

Comment

Working...
                            X