Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

fogs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fogs!

so today i decided to go to the junk yard for the first time in my life. i went in search of a strut rod bolt i had stripped and luckily i found the bolt. as im taking the bolt off i see a burgundy colored 91 accord out of the corner of my eye... i quickly recognize that the bumper looks slightly different... i walk up to it and find these attached to the bumper

now keep in mind even tho they are a little yellow and a bit beat up i did only get them for this much...

the lights were just on the bumper with no harness nor fog switch! for some odd reason they were just put on the bumper but not connected. i guess the guy that owned the car crashed his car before he got around to connecting them. lol

Great find!
    Originally posted by Dr. Shuffles
    Prius? Fuck that shit. I can't afford those things. Why do you think I'm driving a Honda that's old enough to buy beer?

Comment

sure beats paying 200 bucks on ebay. lol

Comment

good find, now just clean them up from the inside and outside

Comment

good Deal. did it come with the harness or switch?

Comment

I wish I could find stuff like that when I go to the junkyard. Lol. I almost never find what I'm looking for.
            Originally posted by Tippey764
            You're such a dumbass, the world ends on saturday...

Comment

did the car have a center console as well?

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                good Deal. did it come with the harness or switch?
                Originally posted by No Name13 View Post
                the lights were just on the bumper with no harness nor fog switch!
                Nice find.
                Originally posted by chessboxer
                We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

well i cleaned up the lights today and installed them. heres how they look now.

Comment

nice job, looks brand new

Comment

damn, what luck. I've been to an LA-area junkyard 5 times this year, NEVER seen fogs. Good job on the cleaning, by the way.
                      Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                      2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                      2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

haha it was literally my first time at the junkyard! and i happen to find them!

Comment

Nice find, and even better restro on them!
                          Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                          CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                          Coupe MRT

Comment

thanks. =) hopefully i can find the window visors at the junk yard too. lol

Comment

Originally posted by No Name13 View Post
                              thanks. =) hopefully i can find the window visors at the junk yard too. lol
                              lol good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X