Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eBay: $15 Raspberry Pi 2 with extras? This can't be legit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eBay: $15 Raspberry Pi 2 with extras? This can't be legit...

THIS...
    CAN'T possibly be legit! The Raspberry Pi still sells for $35+ now. The computer itself. This thing has the computer, a screen, and a ton of other additional goodies.

The seller doesn't have many sales (about 300), and it doesn't seem any of them are this package here... and they have 3 negative reviews.

I'm skeptical. Extremely so. But for $15 shipped, I'm tempted to take the risk!

What do you guys think?

I ordered it. I couldn't resist. I'll follow up in a month or so when it arrives!

Comment

ill let you know how mine works once it gets here. in a month...........

edit: haha seems we came to the same conclusion! looking forward to the free windows 10 release for it.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

That is pretty nice. It's a shame I just had to drain my new computer fund to get my budget back in line or I'd consider it.

Comment

Both of our orders seem to have been cancelled, and the listing removed. It was likely a scam. :-(

I'm going to give it a week or so before filing a complaint. If the auction was legit, the stuff will have shipped. If it was a scam, I'll get my money back.
          The seller was careful to say that shipping from China takes a long time, so don't file a dispute before 30 days have passed (which, I believe, is when you can no longer file a dispute... clever! )

Comment

Working...
          X