Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

FS: KYB GR-2 Front and Rear Struts/Shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: KYB GR-2 Front and Rear Struts/Shocks

New, never been used or tried on, original box KYB GR-2 Front and Rear Shocks/Struts with installation guide.

Totaled my 92 LX a few days ago, never got to put em on

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...1860778&rd=1,1

PM me for any questions

how good is the name brand?What are you letting the go for?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadf22bDOHC
      how good is the name brand?What are you letting the go for?
      KYB is a well known brand. A lot of cb7tuners in here have them. Ask around or search it in the forums.

$175 shipped

I was going to put em on for my car, but its totaled.

Spring/Shock combo

My setup was gonna be Sprint Springs 2.5" and KYB GR-2 Shocks

Comment

I came in here to delete the thread, and saw the ebay link. Thank you! Someone has a brain!

Sucks to hear that your car was totalled... from your sig, it looked nice!

As for GR2s, they're good stuff. Stock replacement, basically, but I know people that have been dropped LOW for years on them with no problems. Definitely a good thing to have when you want to lower your car, and $175 shipped is a good price!

Because of the ebay link, I will allow this. Any buyer should buy through ebay, or understand that they are taking a risk. CB7tuner.com can offer NO protection. If anything happens in the transaction, you lose. CB7baller, the same goes for you... If someone wants to buy outside of ebay, be wary.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7BalleR
          KYB is a well known brand. A lot of cb7tuners in here have them.
          x2
          i got these on mine and they have been on for quite a while (long before i bought the car) and i have had no problems and nothing but good to say about them. my car handles fairly well. thats a good price too!

^^^^ me trying to kill myself after i saw the gas prices.

MY H22 COUPE ---> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=75025

Comment

Working...
          X