No announcement yet.

civic vs GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get it... If the GT had let the civic pass on a corner (where clearly the GT wasn't trying to be fast as possible as demonstrated by repeated corners with no attempt to hit apex) He would have just wiped ass with the Honda on the next straightaway. All I saw was some Honda Civic who's driver clearly thought too much of his own car. Getting pissed about that GT not moving over was childish, and to think that the Honda (love them as I do, but still) Could ever in a million years be faster than that GT at a racetrack, is just silly. I'm not saying a Honda never has or will be faster, but I'm saying THAT honda is not faster than that GT. Ok, I've said my part. Bring on the fanboys to yell now But remember I'm not trying to start a war here. Just saying what I saw.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

not letting someone whos clearly going faster than you (the corners in this case) on what appears to be a public track day is a pretty dick move. thats the point of the video. its not about which cars capable of going faster, its about which car is actually GOING faster.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak View Post
        not letting someone whos clearly going faster than you (the corners in this case) on what appears to be a public track day is a pretty dick move. thats the point of the video. its not about which cars capable of going faster, its about which car is actually GOING faster.
        ...But it's only ACTUALLY faster in the turns... Letting him by means swapping positions multiple times every lap when they get to a turn or the next straight... Why jeapordize both rides? If the Civic was up his ass on the straights to, then by all means, let him go. But he couldn't even hear that GT on the straights, only in the turns so...

Seems like any other decision would have made for a better chance of crashing.
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

the civic was catching up to the gt more times than the gt had enough "safe room" to floor it.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
            ...why?
            How are explosions not entertaining?

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Originally posted by cbscandal View Post
              How are explosions not entertaining?
              They are, and i may be 18, but i still dont find the death of another person entertaining. Maybe im being to critical but death isnt something that should be joked about IMO.

Comment

They are, and i may be 18, but i still dont find the death of another person entertaining. Maybe im being to critical but death isnt something that should be joked about IMO.
                Good point.

In an ideal scenario, he would jump out of the car, just before impact. (without being mortally wounded, of course.)

Comment

Good point.

In an ideal scenario, he would jump out of the car, just before impact. (without being mortally wounded, of course.)
                  lol video game physics. Its hard enough getting out of that car normally, i think it would be pretty difficult to jump out on a moments notice

Comment

lol video game physics. Its hard enough getting out of that car normally, i think it would be pretty difficult to jump out on a moments notice
                    My hypothetical situations don't consider physics.

Quit ruining my fun.

Comment

My hypothetical situations don't consider physics.

Quit ruining my fun.
                      HAHA sorry. Im that realistic person that ruins everyone's party. Ill try to improve.

Comment

HAHA sorry. Im that realistic person that ruins everyone's party. Ill try to improve.
                        I'm usually that guy too. Sometimes it's just way too much fun to kill other people's fun.

Comment

I'm usually that guy too. Sometimes it's just way too much fun to kill other people's fun.

Comment

I meant it would be funny if he crashed into a ditch, then got out of the car to call his mom to pick him up and then, all of a sudden, the GT exploded. I agree, there is nothing funny about death of another person.

Comment

Oh so true.

Comment

Working...
                              X