acefighter028: 1997 Chevrolet K1500 Z71

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

acefighter028: 1997 Chevrolet K1500 Z71

She is a 1997 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71 Extended Cab with a 6 and 1/2 foot bed. 5.7 liter Vortec V-8 (350c.i.) Has 250,500 miles on the odometer and 80,000 since the engine was rebuilt. Ive always loved the 1995-1998 Silverados. They are great trucks and very reliable.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygkfx...eature=related

:Exterior:
    GM Forest Green paint
    CB radio antenna

:Engine:
    stock rebuilt 5.7 liter (350ci) V-8 engine. 255hp and 330lb/ft of torque

:interior:
    Stock tan interior
    Walmart tan seat covers
    Uniden CB radio
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________
    Here she is when i got her on March 12th 2012.

Other than some dents and surface rust, and a tear in the seat, this truck is perfect.
    Last edited by acefighter028; 04-12-2012, 11:16 AM.

Do you have any plans for it? My grandfather has a 98 just like yours, and my grandmother has a 94 short bed standard cab two wheel drive.
    92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
    2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
    2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
      Do you have any plans for it? My grandfather has a 98 just like yours, and my grandmother has a 94 short bed standard cab two wheel drive.
      No major plans yet. Just keep her stock. I am installing my CB radio and a tool box, though.

I do have ideas for the future. Maybe ill get a dual exhaust system, headers, a programmer, 6 inch lift kit, Pro Comp off road tires and wheels, Pro Comp skid plate and thats about it for me. Maybe some small things here and there. Im not going to go all crazy with it.

Comment

Very nice. My dad has an '89 and I love it. Single cab with long bed. I prefer your bodystyle so I want to swap but he likes the older front so I cant do anything about that. They're fast though.
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Looks like she needs a little TLC....

I like the interiors on these but I prefer the 98-02 exterior styling better. I agree on duals and wheels. Not sure about a programmer or a lift though. Maybe, but not a 6-inch.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
            Very nice. My dad has an '89 and I love it. Single cab with long bed. I prefer your bodystyle so I want to swap but he likes the older front so I cant do anything about that. They're fast though.
            You can get the new bodystyle like mine and i believe the old grille and lights will swap in just like a 90-91 and a 92-93 CB7

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
            Looks like she needs a little TLC....

I like the interiors on these but I prefer the 98-02 exterior styling better. I agree on duals and wheels. Not sure about a programmer or a lift though. Maybe, but not a 6-inch.
            She is fine as a daily and especially what im doing with it. Im doing landscaping now.

Im the same but this is about the newest i could afford. im going to use it to off road with my friends sometimes and with the tires i want im going to do a 6 inch lift. MAYBE a 4 inch if i get smaller diameter tires. Programmer and shift kit is a definite lol

Comment

Clean pics

Pics with my (old) Accord. Belongs to happygillmore now. ill be delivering it to his bro this week.

Shovel hole ftw^

Last edited by acefighter028; 03-22-2012, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Why is the body so fucked?

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                  Why is the body so fucked?
                  It was a farm truck. Its all fixable. easier than rust. i never want to fuck with rust ever again.

Comment

Nice house...

Oh, I mean truck. Or, did I mean nice house, and truck too.
                    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                      Nice house...

Oh, I mean truck. Or, did I mean nice house, and truck too.
                      Not sure what to say to that....thanks?

Comment

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
                        It was a farm truck. Its all fixable. easier than rust. i never want to fuck with rust ever again.
                        Point proven.

CK's are great trucks. I've got a couple buddies with some modded ones.

Comment

yep

uploaded from my computer so the quality is rubbish.

Comment

Looks good. I saw a set of those rims on CL and thought about getting them for my dad's truck but they're 6 lugs and my dad's truck is 5 lugs(1989).
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Tradded it off

Comment

Working...
                              X