Clear All

Furry.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post

Furry.jpg
      You jelly?

Comment

about time i did an update...

Enkei RPF1s 15x7 +41 with Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec tires.

and pic of the OEM nose mask i bought.

Truck is my daily driver and the reason not much has been done on the car yet. 300,000 mile pickups need fixing constantly.

pics with the local EM1 crew

Got the boot and the shift knob. But still waiting on the K-Tuned shifter

Feel like an ass because i went against what everyone said. But i heard it in person a week ago and loved it.

New lugs for the Enkei's. Bought hub centric rings too

New fogs. One of mine has a chip

Also thought id share my other hobby to see if there is anyone else shares this hobby too.

Lookin into getting another CB as a daily soon.

Comment

Oh my. This thread started out with me being super jelly over a mint SI. And then I get to page 3 and it's nothing but cargasm with the updates.

This is one super fine, clean machine. Absolute beauty. Fantastic work. This car is a true gem. Obviously you're the right kind of owner for this car. You know what you have and know what to do with it and how to do it right.

Good on you.

Comment

What's the shift knob deal about?

Your ego doesn't need anymore stroking but I really do like this thing. Lol. That ride height is perfect and the wheels and lugs look great.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

The current setup is nothing more than the way it should be done. None of this stanced bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                What's the shift knob deal about?

Your ego doesn't need anymore stroking but I really do like this thing. Lol. That ride height is perfect and the wheels and lugs look great.
                Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                The current setup is nothing more than the way it should be done. None of this stanced bullshit.
                Thanks. Im pleased with it. I may go lower but only a bit. I need to roll my fenders to go lower.

lol my ego? yes. Its massive it seems.

But here are more pics.
                truform meet in Springfield Missouri

My growing sticker collection. Not your thing? dont express it rudely

buddies EG hatch. I just really like this shot.

another friends EJ coupe. Love this shot too

my new lights

best mod on the entire car.

Comment

Fap material right there.

Comment

Working...
                  X