• Show
Clear All

HappyGilmore : 1997 Honda Accord LX

Mods: Stock for now

It is a 5 speed CE1

Future Plans Short Term:

Brake lines Need replaced [FIXED]

Getting it on the road and drivable (Very easy this go round)[DONE]

EDM Fog (been sitting on that for 4 years now)

Future Plans Long Term:

Because this only has 188,330 (at the time of this posting) I really don't want to swap anything into it just yet.

F and F Type 2's

Paint

Prelude Rims

That's about it for now, I just got her today for 740$. But I am really excited about it and it's something I have wanted for a few years now. And for once in my life I am not completely focused on a CB7. I still have my white coupe of course but that is currently on the back burner for now.
    Last edited by HappyGilmore; 08-14-2016, 04:41 PM.
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

I'll add to your future plans:

Rust fix!

Super super rusty haha. Manual wagons are super rare.

Very keen to see how his turns out. Love me a wagon.
    sold! But here's my build thread for those interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206864

Comment

Originally posted by lbus9168 View Post
      I'll add to your future plans:

Rust fix!

Super super rusty haha. Manual wagons are super rare.

Very keen to see how his turns out. Love me a wagon.
      From what I have gathered so far the rust will be easy to handle. Replace all the doors (even the damn hatch it doesn't open). 2 rear QP's and front bumper. This will take some time. Just got her brakes done (lines had rusted through). She needs pads but to my surprise the car is in rather decent shape outside of the mega rust (came from VT). Plus I am sitting on some stuff already from my CB that will be making their debut for the first time in 5 years. Time to put it all into action now .
      The CB7 Collector.
      92 LX Coupe F22A1
      2013 Toyota Corolla S
      92 EX Sedan F22A1
      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Happy to hear you are back in the game again and a manual wagon is a nice start! Interested to see how this one developes.
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
          Happy to hear you are back in the game again and a manual wagon is a nice start! Interested to see how this one developes.
          Thank you so much, feels good to be 'home' again. Granted it's a CD (CE1), she has quite a bit of work ahead.

She's got a leaky gas tank that will be replaced this Friday. I am also need a new rear hatch, and wanting to get some new front and rear subframes. Plus I am looking at the ROH and rear disc conversion.
          The CB7 Collector.
          92 LX Coupe F22A1
          2013 Toyota Corolla S
          92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Small update, got new front end suspension to be installed very soon.
            The CB7 Collector.
            92 LX Coupe F22A1
            2013 Toyota Corolla S
            92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Any updates on this? Good progress so far on this wagon. I hardly ever see any and they are always autos, great find on this one.
              MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

She has quite a few bugs to work out I have front end suspension parts for this, next to get a rear hatch and rear QP's. Nice to see a Native Montanan too
                The CB7 Collector.
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Nice bro!!! I just got one myself!!! 5 speed wagons FTW!!!
                  I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                  Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  My coupe!!!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                  Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Looking good. Major rust there. Wow. At least you know what is in store. Have you been able to drive it? Road worthy?

Comment

Working...
                    X