CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > 4th Gen-eral > Off Topic

Old 02-17-2020, 07:27 PM   #1
fleetw00d
Contributing Member

fleetw00d is very helpful fleetw00d is very helpful
Looking for 2007-2011 Honda Element EX AWD AT

As the title says, I'm looking for another Honda Element. 2007-2011 EX with all wheel drive and automatic transmission. Ideally mileage less than 150,000 with known history of having the transmission and differential fluid (other fluids as well would be great) changed roughly on schedule. The CarFax on many has no record at all of these fluids being changed (I know their records are not necessarily complete). Preferred colors are orange or blue.

I will probably have to find one south of where I am, but most seem to show up north of me. Some of the ones I've seen further north have really ugly rust on the underside. There was one in Chicago with only 69,000 miles that looked like the oil pan was ready to rust through. A lot of places I contact seem reluctant to bother trying to get a couple photos of the underside. Looked at one in Indy a couple weeks ago, but the trans fluid looked like dark honey. One locally had all sorts of grinding from the transmission.

I have been searching all the used car websites (CarGurus, KBB, Edmunds, CarFax, Craigslist, UsedCars) within 500 miles (sometimes further - I bought one of my CBs in Philly, another in FL) of Cincinnati. If you find one local to you, you could help me out by taking a look at it for me.

INVENTORY REDUCTION! LOTS of CB7 parts - you need it? you can have it. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192583 or watch for banner ad at upper right
fleetw00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 08:43 PM   #2
Night Wolf
CB7tuner Member

Night Wolf seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to Night Wolf
join the element owners club on FB. lots for sale in there.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)-01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan-(CURRENT)
Night Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 09:07 PM   #3
fleetw00d
Contributing Member

fleetw00d is very helpful fleetw00d is very helpful
I don't do FB. I am on www.elementownersclub.com; maybe same folks - the header photo is the same as the forum site? The site does have a few for sale, but don't meet my criteria (I'm getting less picky as time goes by). I'm looking for one for my son; he supposedly still has a job waiting for him after graduation in May, but I'm a little skeptical at this point, so I'm not in a hurry - hoping that perfect one shows up between now and then. Even if I don't find one by May he can use our 99 Ford E350; his job is only 5 miles from the house.

Last edited by fleetw00d; 04-03-2020 at 09:12 PM.
fleetw00d is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: