read it an weap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

read it an weap

Thats right. Who needs to spend money on a silly car. Im going to buy every single limited edition, iridium handled, saphire bladed razors that this company has to offer. All with the money i made last night street racing Bugatti veyron ss's.

LOL joke

Thought this was funny so i will give you all a link to this madness.

If you have Yahoo you probably already have seen this but whatever. enjoy it again. Have fun.
    http://www.zafirro.com/products/Zafirro-Iridium.html

EDIT: I love how i spelled weep wrong XD
    Last edited by acefighter028; 06-23-2011, 05:12 PM.

I think there was another razor that was made of rare meteorite bits that was just as expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
      I think there was another razor that was made of rare meteorite bits that was just as expensive.
      this is that same one. Iridium comes to earth as meteorites.

Comment

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
        this is that same one. Iridium comes to earth as meteorites.
        no it doesnt, irriduim is a natural rare element found in the platinum groupings of raw materials and can be found mainly in raw nickel and copper at about 0.01 parts per million.
        that meteorite rumor is purely based in the fact that they contain about 0.05ppm, 5 times as much as found in a SINGLE deposit in earth, however it is speculated that most Ir in earth sunk to the core when the planet was still molten since it is the second most dense natural metal known to man only surpassed by osmium.
        Originally posted by scudweiser
        it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
          no it doesnt, irriduim is a natural rare element found in the platinum groupings of raw materials and can be found mainly in raw nickel and copper at about 0.01 parts per million.
          that meteorite rumor is purely based in the fact that they contain about 0.05ppm, 5 times as much as found in a SINGLE deposit in earth, however it is speculated that most Ir in earth sunk to the core when the planet was still molten since it is the second most dense natural metal known to man only surpassed by osmium.
          Ah, thank you for clearing that up. But still, its a rare element. Not sure id pay 100,000 dollars for it though lol

Comment

Ah, thank you for clearing that up. But still, its a rare element. Not sure id pay 100,000 dollars for it though lol
            true lmfao, we only use 3 metric tons a year of this stuff, and most if it its military use and spark plugs but a razor? fuck that not to mention that Ir is as brittle as glass unless combined with another stronger alloy
            it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
            Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

true lmfao, we only use 3 metric tons a year of this stuff, and most if it its military use and spark plugs but a razor? fuck that not to mention that Ir is as brittle as glass unless combined with another stronger alloy
              It is combined with something. it said on the website its like 99.5% iridium so something else is in there. Since it has solid platinum screws im going to go out on a limb and say its combined with platinum My class ring is platinum and silver and it cost like 400 doll hairs, so i cant imagine how much a solid platinum hex screw would cost lol

P.S. I want all the bolts and screws on my car to be platinum LMAO

Comment

It is combined with something. it said on the website its like 99.5% iridium so something else is in there. Since it has solid platinum screws im going to go out on a limb and say its combined with platinum My class ring is platinum and silver and it cost like 400 doll hairs, so i cant imagine how much a solid platinum hex screw would cost lol

P.S. I want all the bolts and screws on my car to be platinum LMAO
                that car would not last a day in the streets lol, i saw two AQ tribes fighting for a gold plated AK-47 lol

Comment

that car would not last a day in the streets lol, i saw two AQ tribes fighting for a gold plated AK-47 lol
                  LOL nice. i wouldnt want that gun. id never fire it

Comment

So how many of those razors are suppose to be in existance?

Comment

Ya know, TECHNICALLY he's right. All minerals came here from Meteorites at one time or another, and/or by the formation of the planets.
                      Originally posted by Mishakol129
                      Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

nerdiest thread!

Picture courtesy of JezzWolf!

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                          Ya know, TECHNICALLY he's right. All minerals came here from Meteorites at one time or another, and/or by the formation of the planets.
                          so you just summarized everything i said

Comment

so you just summarized everything i said
                            No, he said it came from meteorites, and you said no it didn't. So I said something totally different, I AGREED with him, you DISAGREED, not the same.
                            Originally posted by Mishakol129
                            Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                              No, he said it came from meteorites, and you said no it didn't. So I said something totally different, I AGREED with him, you DISAGREED, not the same.
                              i say you go back and read what i said and what you posted, carefully.
                              or even better here you go
                              i said that Ir is not an alien element to earth, in fact its a NATURAL transition metal from the platinum group that was present since day one of earth.
                              i also said it does come in meteorites as well, its just in higher concentrations in parts per million on a metorite than on a single earth deposit

actually here you go

also like i said ir is not a mineral, its a metal

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/...985/iridium-Ir
                              Pure iridium probably does not occur in nature; its abundance in the Earth’s crust is very low, about 0.001 parts per million. Though rare, iridium does occur in natural alloys with other noble metals: in iridosmine up to 77 percent iridium, in platiniridium up to 77 percent, in aurosmiridium 52 percent, and in native platinum up to 7.5 percent. Iridium generally is produced commercially along with the other platinum metals as a by-product of nickel or copper production.

Comment

Working...
                              X