Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walking Dead

So who's all excited about the premier of the second half to second season of the Walking Dead? If you have forgotten or haven't seen the first half of the season, it's airing right now on AMC.

The new episode will be on at 9pm EST tonight so don't forget to watch if you like Zombies and all that jazz.

Yeah man i'm excited can't wait. I'm cleaning some floor mats i picked up at the jy today, to bid time i have the walking dead playing in the back round

Comment

I've been in from the start...great series. Have to use the old PVR tonight as I will be on the ice during air time.

Have to admit that I am more anxious for the second season of Game of Thrones to start back up though.
      MR Thread
      GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Im very anxious to watch the new episode, any predictions?

CALI LIFE STYLE
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

I've only seen one episode of the show... the season premiere of season 2. Even though I didn't know the characters, I actually got into it. I need to go back and watch Season 1.

Comment

The first season should still be on Netflix in HD for streaming.

*yup, just checked. it's still there.

Comment

Yea I can't wait, watching season one again right now, will be finished with it when the episode starts

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

heh i just suggested to my friend on FB that he should snack on peeled grapes while watching it tonight so he makes himself think he's eating eyeballs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                  heh i just suggested to my friend on FB that he should snack on peeled grapes while watching it tonight so he makes himself think he's eating eyeballs.
                  or a busted nut........im practically throwing a party over this show.

my new turbo build

Comment

i love this show, its diffrent=) so sick of all the crime shows...cant wait for new episodes!

MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164408

And on the eight day God created Honda!

Comment

Get ready to tune in viewers. It's about to start!

Comment

Watching it now

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread
                        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

a link if you please and what about uhhh spartacus vengence?

Comment

Watching it on amc

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread

Comment

Ahh I hate this show comes on so late on sundays I always have to be up at 4 the next day...but I usually catch up on the other day it comes on..

Car audio classifieds...
                              http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
                              Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Working...
                              X