Digital DJ's and DAW users!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital DJ's and DAW users!!!

Discuss your setup's and ideas that you have for recording. I been in the game for a while, I haven't really made any money off it but it's still something fun to do!!!!
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Hello hello, just now noticed this section in the OT area.

Been mixing for about a year or so now.. doing small gigs for the past year. I actually recently had my largest gig this past weekend for a networking company.

my typically use my vestax VCI-300 running on serrato itch. Last gig I used my vci-300 along with my buddy's NS6... basically made a 4 deck system.. which was freqin intense/awesome

my production/workstation is pretty skimpy... i've been slowly learning Albleton live .. i have it hooked up to a touch mpc app (ipad) but i'm probably gonna grab me a Novation Lauchpad pretty soon. I edit my sounds on a free program call Audacity. All of this is hooked up to a macbook pro.. but i'm switching it to my home desktop soon and for mobility a Lenovo laptop, i need that extra juice the mac can't provide anymore, lol

i'd like to hear everyones setup as well.. please post!
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Technics SLB 1 through a Kenwood receiver to a Tascam cassette deck.

Way old school all the way.
      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Working...
      X