No announcement yet.

Fearit22 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im down for meeting up, but think it should be in dallas....sorry burleigh but we outnumber ya haha.
    I hate thieves!

Comment

Nice car dude!! Love the interior, and the slicks
      Turbo F22 is a brave way to go. Mad respect!!
      Keep It 'Sleeper'.

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

ur car is nice as hell man hope my cb7 turns out as good as urs

Comment

I'm considering redoing the interior the way I had it, but doing the seats in leather. Got a pretty decent quote on it so I might do it this summer. I'm also getting some new slicks this summer once the turbo is done. Unfortunately I can't really keep it sleeper anymore because of my turbo plans... going with a bw kit to help out with the turbo install. Thanks for the comments.

Comment

I now have about half of the stuff needed for my turbo project. I already got my turbo xs rfl blow off valve, and yesterday I got my hands on a really nice turbo. It's a ported/clipped big 16g with a ported 2g manifold, and a ported o2 housing designed for a 3" downpipe. It's the stage 3 turbo from extreme motorsports seen here http://store.extrememotorsports.com/...cfm/4,462.html Almost $1,000 new, but I got all that for $500... can't wait to install it.

Comment

heh...didn't know u were already collecting parts. Best of luck and lemme know when/if u need help
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
                I now have about half of the stuff needed for my turbo project. I already got my turbo xs rfl blow off valve, and yesterday I got my hands on a really nice turbo. It's a ported/clipped big 16g with a ported 2g manifold, and a ported o2 housing designed for a 3" downpipe. It's the stage 3 turbo from extreme motorsports seen here http://store.extrememotorsports.com/...cfm/4,462.html Almost $1,000 new, but I got all that for $500... can't wait to install it.
                thats awesome dude...
                I hate thieves!

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                  heh...didn't know u were already collecting parts. Best of luck and lemme know when/if u need help
                  Yeah, I've been really busy planning everything out, and now I've started buying all of it within the past week. I plan to have it running by the end of June so I need to start now. I might have some questions about the tuning, but to start off with I'll probably use the 16g map you sent gdout as a basemap. I have a lot of other bolt ons and other stuff he didn't have so I figure I could put another 20 whp on it without tuning it. On top of that I'm going to build my own mandrel bent exhaust. Thanks for the support guys.

Comment

hey i saw u had neuspeed race springs and kyb agx, same setup that i have on the way, how do u like it? handle well? ride well?

Comment

I like them a lot. I have the shocks on the hardest setting so it is really stiff. It handles really well. The ride can be pretty rough at times, but I'm not going for comfort so it's alright with me. Overall I'm definitely pleased with the setup though.

Comment

I just bought an oil line kit, ecu chipping kit, and intercooler piping for my turbo project. As far as aesthetics, my black widow kit, new rims, jdm one piece's, and red/clears are on the way. Now all I need is a fuel pump, injectors, and an ecu.

Here are some pics of my ported/clipped 16g

Last edited by Fearit22; 05-17-2005, 01:53 AM.

Comment

haha must be nice buying all dis shit at da same time huh? haha big baller

Comment

nice bro, cant wait to see it in....whens the projected install now>?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq
                            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

super nice turbo man
                              have fun make sure u have a wb o2 from day one...if you need me i can help u
                              I hate thieves!

Comment

haha .. more like big time in debt man. I start working next week so I can pay off the couple thousand dollars worth of shit I bought lol. I didn't list it up there, but I plan on getting a wideband too. I will definitely be talking to ya'll soon about all this stuff. Hopefully I can use one of your laptops. As of now I'm thinking it will be finished between June 15-30th just as a rough estimate. Something always goes wrong so I'm planning for it

Comment

Working...
                                X