CF HOOD washer nozzles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CF HOOD washer nozzles

yo, i just got my cf hood, but my old washer nozzles won't fit the holes. for all you people out there with cf hoods, how the hell do i fit the nozzles into the precut holes?

btw, it's a VIS

Originally posted by s1ideways
    yo, i just got my cf hood, but my old washer nozzles won't fit the holes. for all you people out there with cf hoods, how the hell do i fit the nozzles into the precut holes?

btw, it's a VIS

i would mount them where the wiper arms go , keep the finish of your hood... i hear if you drill it will crack the finishing and chip away.

Comment

how do i mount them near the wipers?

Comment

Originally posted by Crayola-r
        i would mount them where the wiper arms go , keep the finish of your hood... i hear if you drill it will crack the finishing and chip away.
        From what I read, this holds true, but if he already has holes for nozzles in the hood how to enlarge? I would slowly file or sand the hole larger, untill large enough. Any way else might cause your hood to spider web with cracks. Hopefully somebody with a carbon hood responds with knowledge/experience on the subject.
        My Ride!
        Anti-Idiot Crew #1

Comment

hey dude..off topic sorta, but where did u get ur hood from? sory for not helping your question but i wanna get one soon but dont know any good internet sites to get one from...if anyone else knows pm me please...thanks...
          nick

Comment

Originally posted by s1ideways
            how do i mount them near the wipers?

Try this its a DIY on doing that http://www.geocities.com/hondalover11279/nozzles.html

Comment

anyone on the board relocate their washers?

Comment

I didn't, and my oem washers fit fine?! That's really odd, mines made by C-Wings...maybe that's the difference. I'm not sure about VIS, never dealt with their products before. However, I am using a 2000 Accord nozzle, because it's a nice flat black that blends with the hood.
                My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

most people try shoving them in... idk, i never worried about it and never put the washer nozzles back in. it's been 4 years now, and i've been fine. but then again, that's personal preference.

solutions:
                  1. don't worry about it and go washer nozzle-less
                  2. try shoving the stock ones in
                  3. buy some washer nozzles for another car
                  4. try sanding down/shaving down the stock ones for them to fit
                  5. try to mount washer nozzles to the windshield wipers

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Try some trick ones like I have skulls in mine got them from best buy but they don't sell them any more. By the way I have the VIS vader hood

Comment

i'm gonna be getting the scion tc washer nozzles. instead of a stream of water, it shoots a wide mist.

yummy

Comment

Working...
                      X