wiring a 99 teg cd player to my 1990...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wiring a 99 teg cd player to my 1990...

im assuming this would work but does anyone have the wiring diagram for the cd player of a 1999 integra? i cant exactly find it.
    thanks for any help
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

speaker wiring is the same color for most every honda product, including this radio you are trying to put in, so the speaker colors should match up. only difference would be in the constant power wire, it may be blue with a white stripe in the acura vs white with a yellow stripe in the honda.
    FA1

Comment

My friend has a 2000 gs-r cd player and his worked fine in my car. As long as the harness plugs in it'll work. Honda only has two harness between 1990-present. They changed it in 1998 on most Hondas.

Comment

aight thx guys, i passed ont he deal though, lol
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

wtf are you talking about, i have a 99 integra cd player....it's a direct plug and play w/ the stock harness

Comment

Do those play CD-Rs?

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

will a 2001 teggy HU fit 93 lx?..i believe it can play cd-r

MY 1n2 CB7

Comment

Nope its not a direct plug and play.
                The wiring harness its different.
                The stock wiring harness from the CB wont go into the headunit.

They sell a harness converter....

This is what you need, to use a '99 Integra cd player on your CB...

You need to cut your old Harness/Plug and solder this one...

Comment

^^^^I don't know about 99' but a 98' LS Integra Stock Headunit is what's in my car..... It plugged right up....
                  Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Working...
                  X