X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice man, me rikee
    ~~~~~~~~~~1991 ExR alb F22a6~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Here are some more pics! Sorry, I can't decide which ones I like.

Last edited by owequitit; 03-06-2007, 03:56 PM.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Very tight!
        Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you need the ECU from an a6 to make that set up work? Because that will tell the second set of runners on the intake when to open up.
        My CB7 post on my blog
        My CB7 thread

Comment

i really like this car. like the headlights and wheels. get that lip on and your set

Comment

nice car man like the rims and pics look awesome cool place

Comment

Typhoon: you can get the secondaries to work without the ECU. You can either hook them straight to vacuum on the intake manifold (they will open with abrupt throttle movements or WOT). You can also use your vacuum solenoid from the stock airbox. It is the little black box bolted to the passenger fender just behind the headlight. This will allow them to open at 3500 RPM, but will keep them closed when you go WOT or open the throttle abruptly.

It seemed to me that the correct method worked the best. A lot of people on here disagree with that though. Also, be aware that the F22A6 ECU has a rev limit at 6500 RPM. The original PT3 in my car didn't have one, at least not below 7,000.

Thanks again guys.

Comment

Just simply marvelous....
                RETIRED...

Comment

scott the car looks awsome i like it those wheels look familiar almost like mine. keep up the good work.

Comment

sweeT! that would be an awesome place to do a shoot. awesome background man. couldent be any better! keep it up!

-Ramon

thanks to phempa for teh sig!

Comment

Awesome looking CB7 and man its clean. I want those gauges from you buddy. Will it fit my 92 EX. PM me if it does and if you want to make a deal. Check mines out and tell me what you think.
                      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                      ....................My New Baby
                      SOLD TO
                      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

They would fit your car, but they read 140MPH so if you have a 130MPH speedo, the reading will be slightly off. It is about 3mph off to 70mph and about 5 mph off at 80 mph.

Comment

its my twin , lol
                          My OLD Members Ride Thread

Comment

that last picture on the first page is one of the best ive EVER seen. So nice. great work.

actually i cant decide...now ive seen the ones on this page...so amazing

got the one with the side of the car and the ocean as my wallpaper atm
                            Last edited by gen4; 01-08-2006, 08:17 AM.
                            my kitted cb7

Soarer Source | The Home Of The Toyota Soarer and Lexus Sc300 sc400

Comment

Bullet: thanks for the compliments man. We will have to do a photoshoot in the future. It would be like opposites... I am trying to talk ray into going to the national meet in SC. I think it would be fun.

DWS Accord: Thanks! I love twins. We have to represent the frost white
                              Accords too. Most of the 90-93 Accords in AZ are frost white, but most are beat.

Gen4: Thanks alot man, that really made my day! A lot of it was actually the camera's super abilities. There will definitely be more to come. It is something I like to do.

Comment

definately scott i plan on coming down to visit ray sometime when the wife and i scrape up the extra cash.. but that would def be cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X