X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tuck that tire!! nice car and rims

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
      Yeah, some people find it hard and some find it easy. I actually liked doing mine, it was a fun experience. How long did yours take?
      Yeah I was pretty fun to do! It took about two days to completly get it done. I love driving the car now lol

Comment

Originally posted by scotty91 View Post
        Thanks bro. Yeah I need to get a better suspension setup. Right now I have KGB's on the front and still stock shocks on the back... Im still not sure what setup im going to do yet

Comment

Originally posted by scotty91 View Post
          This. I really like that car man.

^^^^^
          Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

looks tight man like the slammed phase the back was lower though huh???

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
              looks tight man like the slammed phase the back was lower though huh???

Thats bro. Im thinking about going back to 17" wheels and slamming it again.. The picture with it lower in the back is when I had the ebay springs on the back... not good!

Comment

Found your MRT. LOOKING SHARP! your legend coupe lip is all packed up and ready to go tomorrow, i think its gonna look sick on your ride
                blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                  Found your MRT. LOOKING SHARP! your legend coupe lip is all packed up and ready to go tomorrow, i think its gonna look sick on your ride
                  Thanks bro!
                  I really need to update my thread, the car has come a long way from whats shown here. I cant want to put the Coupe lip on it Once I get everything installed I'll post pics for ya.

Thanks Again bro

Comment

GOLDEN EAGLE H22a4 BLOCK

SOOOO...... After many years of dreaming and wishing that I could build an H22 the day is finally here! I was able to acquire an 87.5mm H22a4 Golden Eagle sleeved block from a member on Honda-Tech. It has very low miles and looks pretty good! I'm so stoked right now can't believe i'm actually doing it. I'm buying all my parts seperately so I know It's going to be a long road to completion but I ready to get this show started!

Last edited by accordboi77; 10-19-2015, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Eagle H-BeamRods & ARP head studs and rod bolts

I purchased my eagle rods and APR head studs and Rod bolts finally came in the mail today!

Last edited by accordboi77; 10-19-2015, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Built H22 Type S head

Found a really good deal on a H22 type- s head with Type s cams AEM cam gears Brian Crower springs and retainers

Last edited by accordboi77; 10-19-2015, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Comment

My Walbro came in the mail... I was reluctant to tackle this project, but I figured If I could tackle building my own motor I could change out a simple fuel pump. It actually went a lot smoother than I planned. glad I decided to do it to get that experience under my belt.

Last edited by accordboi77; 10-19-2015, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Motor will be in the car next week!

Comment

reserverd
                                Last edited by accordboi77; 10-19-2015, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X