Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Drove my H22 Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drove my H22 Accord

I drove it to the shop 2 put on the flexpipe and piping down from the new header cuz I couldnt jack it high enough and we didnt have a hacksaw...uhh well anywho my car still shuts off and it cant go below like 30 without putting or boggin out real bad. like it could break a motor mount thats how bad it feels. shit it might've already..i looked but every one looks straight. idk any ideas on why its running so rich?? but the idle is real low??? because ill change gears and ill hear my exhaust POP like backfire. we had to raise the idle a bit so my car wouldnt stall out everytime but its getting to get like that now. like when i let off the gas the headlights dim a lil and it revs itself back up.. does it need to be tuned?? somthing..ill try and get a video soon..

wow thats crazy, when the you let off the gas the headlights dim? are you sure you done have a real bad short somewhere?
    CB7_TOKA
    -love peace toes and anal sex!

Comment

throwing any codes.

Comment

I really wanna say oxygen sensor...

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Check timing and ignition.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

what he said^^^ happened to my friends civic
            U dont work U dont eat
            U dont grind Udont shine
            1st car 90 CB7 lx auto coupe
            present car 90 CB7 ex clutch coupe
            1st motor f22a1 2nd motor f22a4 present motor JDM H22a with m2b4 trans

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
              Check timing and ignition.
              Definitely sounds like your ignition timing is WAY off... like ridiculously retarded.

Comment

I give the third guess on that you probobly have timing issues. Give an eyeball on the distributor, see if the top middle holding bolt is way off the center. Hope it'll be just this easy. If its OK and your timing is still "off" then it could be that your timing belt has sliped.

Comment

Get a timing light. $40 for a cheap one... they work fine.

Comment

Yeah, It shakes sometime real bad like i still got an exhaust leak under my header. I just put that flexpipe on so Im not sure how fast it can get a hole in it but yeah it does backfire when i change gears becuz im running rich?? If its running rich wouldnt my car idle be kinda high?? at least 1k or more in rpm..well when its idleing it sounds like its running below 1k of rpm and its struggling to stay on, after i busted it a couple runs yesterday it would shut off when i would come 2 a stop sign or complete stop.. a couple of my friends think its my timing. If the bolt on the distributor is not in the center what should I do?? Yeah the ECU light is still on so I need to check the codes but i dont kno how.

Comment

Originally posted by xheartlesskingx
                      Yeah the ECU light is still on so I need to check the codes but i dont kno how.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=89349

3rd Post.

3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Working...
                      X