No announcement yet.

Phxcb7 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have that exact swap set up in my car its a pretty fun package. Nice progress thus far.

Comment

I was bored in this fine Sunday, so u decided to install the h22 transmission i got for $50 & rebuilt myself. Huge difference from the stock f series trans. Can definitely feel the tq much better.

I also fabbed up my 3" exhaust, not very load and definitely gave it a little pep
      Last edited by Phxcb7; 08-01-2016, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Very nice progress you got here. I'll most definitely keep my eye on this thread. That is crazy a socket found its way in the transmission and it didn't damage the gears too much.
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

So ill be getting a pretty good amount of change this weekend from selling my semi built lsv and b16 trans i built.

Ive changed my plans. Ive decided i want another turbo accord. Still not sure completely on what the build will be but thats what ill be doing.

Comment

Sold my lsv swap i built for a good amount soooooo i decided to bring my self back to where i started like 5-6 years ago.

Installed a wode band

Last edited by Phxcb7; 08-08-2016, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo4dr View Post
              ^nice update. What's next? The waste gate, intercooler and cooling lines?
              have the intercooler and piping but i need to get a j pipe specifically for this turbo to run the IC. Also the piping didn't come with any where to attach a BOV, so that's another thing. As far as the Waste gate i have one but the actuator didn't bolt up because it was was on a dsm t25 so i'm going to make a custom bracket to put it on. Nothing crazy. Anything is possible with a welder.

How ever i did place an order today for:
              DSM J pipe
              BOV
              Injectors
              H22 parts from synchrotech
              F22 parts from synchrotech.

Now the only thing i need to do after all parts gathered is either s300 or socketed obd1 ecu so i can get a tune.

I am going to be building another block on the side with a better bottom end.
              it will still be a f23 block and crank pistons and rods are a secret lol
              head will be another f22 head but with some port work, bisi valve springs, either a bisi cam or delta regrind, f to k IM adapter with either a PRB IM or an RBC manifold.
              For that set up ill use the turbo set up i have now untill i can gather a better Turbo manifold and an Holset HX35 or HX40.
              Thats will be fun.

Comment

Working...
              X